sounds like something stirring.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

sounds like something stirring....

finman006

4th qtr. clutch
Reaction score
i dont know about u guys..but i been readin some individual comments and articles etc....im gettin the feelin our boys r RAGING inside after being the laughin stock of the nfl and facin our worst adversary...thomas VOWING to play taylor gettin dissed by some no name loser from houston...i have a really good feelin our boys r goin for the jugular on this one-do they need ANY more juice to get up for this game? wally-not even lookin at 0-2....nope...im angry myself i cant even imagine those guys.

Bout time they show that they've got some blood pumping in their veins rather than just heatless "talent"

i know as an athlete u get used to certain things sometimes u need to get B* SLAPPED to get ur attention...i really hope this is the spark we need to get movnin and begin our domination.

the only thing I worry about with this team is, how they are going to play after winning two in a row....they have pretty much shown over the years that losing two in a row is rare (7 times over the last 7 years)....I don't think they are going screw the pooch this weekend. History says that's unlikely.

Originally posted by inFINSible
...they have pretty much shown over the years that losing two in a row is rare (7 times over the last 7 years)....I don't think they are going screw the pooch this weekend. History says that's unlikely.
That doesn't sound all that rare when you say it like that. You can be an 8-8 team and NEVER lose 2 games in a row.

You and I both know that we aint been like that.....out of 112 games we have lost twice in a row 7 times(ummm, not counting playoffs....:boohoo: )

Originally posted by inFINSible
You and I both know that we aint been like that.....out of 112 games we have lost twice in a row 7 times(ummm, not counting playoffs....:boohoo: )

Can't go against those odds..

Back to 1996, on 8 different occasions Miami has lost two in a row. They have lost 3 in a row on 4 different occasions
thats a total of 12 times that they have lost at least 2 in a row since 1996

The FINs are 11-5 in games after losses, thats 5th in the league over that time span

let's not jinx anything people, great to be positive, but what was our record in season openers??

Tendencies are made to be broken... let's hope be break the "No Wins at the Jets in 5 games" one.

Originally posted by finman006
i dont know about u guys..but i been readin some individual comments and articles etc....im gettin the feelin our boys r RAGING inside after being the laughin stock of the nfl and facin our worst adversary...thomas VOWING to play taylor gettin dissed by some no name loser from houston...i have a really good feelin our boys r goin for the jugular on this one-do they need ANY more juice to get up for this game? wally-not even lookin at 0-2....nope...im angry myself i cant even imagine those guys.

If it takes a pitiful performance like the one last week for this team to get motivated, I'm really concerned about this season. :rolleyes: ;)

"If it takes a pitiful performance like the one last week for this team to get motivated, I'm really concerned about this season."

As long as their blood is boiling and they dominate from now trough January, I don't care how they got motivated.

I don't think anyone will complain if they go 15 and 1.

Originally posted by Phinguy
"If it takes a pitiful performance like the one last week for this team to get motivated, I'm really concerned about this season."

As long as their blood is boiling and they dominate from now trough January, I don't care how they got motivated.

I don't think anyone will complain if they go 15 and 1.

You're absolutely right. I wouldn't complain about 15 & 1 at all! The problem is that you prepare yourself to go out and winn the games that you're supposed to win and to give yourself the best chance at winning the difficult contests. Let's face it. There is no way that they should have lost that game to Houston. :rolleyes:

Now if they (staff, players) can't get motivated enough to take care of business against Houston, doesn't that seem to give you reason to be concerned about the some of the contests that we're really going to have to be on our A game for? It certainly concerns me.

Although it's doubtful based on what I've seen thus far, I truly do hope that they wind up 15 & 1. God knows they're long overdue to have a great season. Wouldn't you agree?

I hope they don't think that they can snap their fingers, suddenly become super motivated, and stomp the Jets. I want to see it before I'm gonna believe it. I do think they will win, but until they show me that they are the team that they say they are, I won't jump on the bandwagon. That could change tomorrow, though.:D

Back
Top Bottom