Source: Dolphins request to interview Zampese | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins request to interview Zampese

it honestly doesnt matter that much, thats why mularkey will still probably be here by the start of the season. Cam IS our OC AND our HC. Whoever has the OC position is just a puppet if you ask me.

cam will be calling plays but zampese will have oc title and in training...interesting look at what he did with palmer i say we should draft jordan palmer could he have the same type of success with jordan that he had with carson?

With a name like Zampese how can we possibly go wrong! Welcome to Miami! :dolphins:

if we hire ken zampese !

:cooldude: :cooldude: this is a great sign we are going to sign a qb in the draft thank the lord above and you look at what he did with carson palmer after his injury this season i think he can do the same with daunte even better....also i would draft carson's brother jordan to groom under pepper i also like kolb smith and leak!ken would be a great addition i loved his father ernie who used to smoke cigs while calling the plays..he was a great playcaller.but ken would have the title of oc but will be in training as coach cameron will call his own plays!:dolphins: :wink:

:cooldude: :cooldude: this is a great sign we are going to sign a qb in the draft

No, it isn't. If we do take a QB in the draft, it'll be in the lower rounds, and it'll be because we have no intention of keeping Joey Harrington on the roster. Ken Zampese joining the Dolphins has no bearing on what Cameron and Mueller decide in terms of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom