Sources: Antonio Brown reaches contract agreement with Tampa Bay Buccaneers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Antonio Brown reaches contract agreement with Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brady has another weapon.

Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers have reached an agreement on a one-year deal, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Friday.

While contract language still has to be finalized and Brown has to pass COVID-19 protocols before he can join the team, Brown is likely to make his Bucs debut in Week 9 against the New Orleans Saints on Nov. 8.

Last edited:
Unreal. The Bucs really are shooting for a one and done year huh. No holds barred.

I just don’t see it happening. You can have all pf the weapons in the world but if you don’t play as a team then you will lose. I think that Miami is a better coached team and plays together. Hell, I bet if you put Fitzmagic on the Bucs team then they would have a better chance. Players rally around Fitzmagic.

I just don’t see it happening. You can have all pf the weapons in the world but if you don’t play as a team then you will lose. I think that Miami is a better coached team and plays together. Hell, I bet if you put Fitzmagic on the Bucs team then they would have a better chance. Players rally around Fitzmagic.
Bucs have a very legit defense (after years on knocking on the door there) and have a competitive offense with Brady. They just knocked off the undefeated Packers in dominant fashion. The only team I can imagine being better in the NFL is the Seahawks, but even they have a porous defense.

What could possibly go wrong?

Force your way out of a contract
Social media issues
Cryotherapy treatment
Social media issues
Issues with back office
Social media issues
Old helmet saga
Social media issues
Sexual misconduct allegations
Retiring/unretiring
Social media issues

Anything I’ve forgotten?

This guy is a clown. I was rooting for the Bucs but after the Brown signing I just can't really get that invested in them.

Back
Top Bottom