Sources: Atlanta Thrashers sold, being Moved to Winnipeg | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Atlanta Thrashers sold, being Moved to Winnipeg

jrfvh5-1.jpg

My honey grew up there as a Wpg Jets fan..her family's excited by this news. I'm sure Lappy(little Eric Estrada) must also be juiced.. (wherever he ended up and whatever became of him??).

FWIW Manitoba is the 2nd coldest place in N. America after Alaska

Sell the FLorida Panthers too. I've been a fan of them all my life, but that organization is a joke, the fan base is a joke. I still remember when Panthers fans were rabid, and loved having an ice hockey team to support.

Maybe when Miami starts losing some of their teams their fans will stop being so fair weather.

Sell the FLorida Panthers too. I've been a fan of them all my life, but that organization is a joke, the fan base is a joke. I still remember when Panthers fans were rabid, and loved having an ice hockey team to support.

Maybe when Miami starts losing some of their teams their fans will stop being so fair weather.

Sad to say but that's a fact about EVERY Miami team. I love my teams no matter what.

It's bad when I live in Atlanta and I find out, several days later I might add, that the Thrashers are moving on a Miami Dolphins forum. Nobody gives a crap about hockey here. We do have a minor league hockey team though. That's pretty sweet. Lot of fights. They share the arena with the arena football team too. I need to go watch them play before they shut them down again.

great news for the NHL ... hockey should stay in canada and in the northern part of the USA

Next up ? the comeback of the Quebec Nordiques... bank on it ;)

Back
Top Bottom