Sources: Miami Dolphins could play QB Tua Tagovailoa in December | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sources: Miami Dolphins could play QB Tua Tagovailoa in December

Interesting article, and makes some good points.

After looking around the website in the link (haven't seen before), they give me an impression, overall, of a bunch of clowns.
Yeah the guy stating he talked to “sources” within Miami, I have never heard of. I just thought it was an interesting tid bit. I don’t typically read articles on that site.

Also, I wouldn’t trust it, thinking about how tight lipped they were during the draft period. Prior to that, they announced how Rosen is the starter for the rest of the season, then seeing him plucked from a game and Fitz take over the rest of the year. They aren’t going to show their hand. I do believe he’s coming in at some point this season.

Yeah the guy stating he talked to “sources” within Miami, I have never heard of. I just thought it was an interesting tid bit. I don’t typically read articles on that site.

Yes, that particular article was good.

I skimmed over a couple others that were nonsense. One ranked DVPs season poorly by some convoluted metric that I never heard of.

Yes, that particular article was good.

I skimmed over a couple others that were nonsense. One ranked DVPs season poorly by some convoluted metric that I never heard of.
I hear ya, I listen to a lot of pod casts, and it’s crazy how someone will Say a player excelled at something, and the other pod will say that player sucked at the thing the first pod praised him for. Then I’m scratching my head because I watched the tape and don’t agree with one or the other, asking myself what tape are they watching.

I have no idea if he actually has inside sources or not but I think it would be a good idea for a Tua to sit out the early part of the season and then get some starts over the last 3 or 4 games.

This would give his hip at least a complete year to heal and also give the young offensive line several games to develop into a more cohesive unit. With only 2 pre season games and no off season to work with the coaches on the field, Tua and the other young players are going to still be playing catch-up early in the season.

Teams with veteran coaches and veteran players seem to have an advantage because of the limited practice time before the season actually starts. The Dolphins have a large number of new players on the roster and they have a new OC and DC. I think they will get off to a slow start as the team tries to get up to speed with the new coordinators.

Hopefully they will continue to improve as the season goes along as they did last year and the offensive line
is able to provide the protection for Tua if he eventually gets some starts in the latter part of the 2020 season.

The article says after the bye week would be a good time to put him in but then says vs Cincy is when they are targeting. The Phins play the Jets after the bye (well, before and after). Why wouldn’t the game vs the Jets be the game they are targeting? I guess the writer is more focused on the potential Burrow vs Tua matchup.

sounds totally legit. making schedules before anyone knows if and when there will be a season and what the team record will be at that time.

Back
Top Bottom