"Sources" not very accurate lately????!?!?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Sources" not very accurate lately????!?!?!?

Hudman

Atlanta Ga Dolfan
Reaction score
With the latest news that Bengals reciever Chris Henry has failed a drug test, only to be denied by both player and agent. If they figure out he actually didn't fail this test, would you veiw the lastest news that Ricky has failed another test differently??? Just wondering out loud???:confused:

who cares about chris henry and who cares about ricky now lol .chris henry will be gone soon and ricky is already gone, just let it go

With the latest news that Bengals reciever Chris Henry has failed a drug test, only to be denied by both player and agent. If they figure out he actually didn't fail this test, would you veiw the lastest news that Ricky has failed another test differently??? Just wondering out loud???:confused:
Ricky will never take another snap as a Dolphin

I just think this all might get very interesting. "Sources" might be jumping the gun on their leaked information. We might still have trade value or whatever. And these so called "sources" might wait a minute to get all the information. :lol: Then again...............

If you really think about it (a lot, lol). Lately with the NFL so strict in there penalties, players with previous infractions are the most scrutnized players in this league right now. The Media is now so focused on the bad. They are just waiting to be the first to break a story. I just think they may be jumping the gun a little bit. I also believe Ricky, will never see a Dolfins uniform ever again. :boohoo: I think there is a possibilty he some how plays for someone else though. Nothing has been confirmed. With the many stories that are coming out right know many of them have not been confirmed before the media and the public are ready to pounce!!:tantrum:

:evil::cooldude: :evil: what.......you guys scared you might be wrong????:evil: :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom