South Florida Fins Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

South Florida Fins Fans

Originally posted by Dolfan02
To the original poster:

Unless you're in Miami and go to the games you won't understand why you see some seats empty during games. I've given my insight on this countless times and I don't feel like writing another thesis that explains it all BUT, Zod made some good points. Unless you go to the games and see it for yourself, you'll probably feel like apologizing for making those comments.

1.I was at the the last game still tailgating as were many thousands others and didn't get unitl 9:00 minutes to go in the 1st quarter. Miamians are late for everything! Thats the why it is here. I'm not Cuban but there's a saying down here (unfortunately) "We're on Cuban time" meaning you disregard being on time somewhere. Now why do people leave early from the game? Because they haven't figured out that no matter how early you leave you're going to be stuck anyways because the surrounding road system around Joe Robbie sucks, plain and simple. They don't care some now leave earlier, now they leave at midway through the 3rd quarter, but not all.

I really hope everyone gets to read this.

I agree with Dolphan... Our crew has even worked out our schedule....

I'm about 30-45 minutes from the stadium, so we leave 5 HOURS before gametime. 1 hour travel + 4 hours tailgate.

The 4 hours leaves us with enough time to eat and drink well and put the **** back in the truck.

You pack your own peanuts and stuff yourself like a camel would. Therefore you will only require maybe a beer or more than likely a water during the game. = 1 trip close to halftime. In emergeny situations you catch the first neighbor going to get refreshments. = no trips!

We realize that traffic sucks... so after the game, unload the SUV and fire up the grill and watch more football and chill till you feel like if you drink anymore... you won't make it home....
maybe even stopping by Tootsies if we win.....

my theory is this. football fans in buffalo have nothing else better to do. in miami, you can go anywhere and find bikinis and short skirts and do whatever you want to do in your underwear.

Back
Top Bottom