Sparano free to talk to Dolphins again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano free to talk to Dolphins again

FinsGirlie

Crowder's #1 Girl!
Reaction score
DALLAS --
For this moment, Cowboys assistant head coach Tony Sparano wasn't interested in his future. Only his immediate past.

He wasn't yet interested in the whirlwind of action that surely will pack his schedule this week, engagements that will include more talks with the Dolphins, or perhaps even a news conference to announce his hiring as the team's head coach.

For this moment, however, shortly after Dallas' 21-17 loss to the Giants, Sparano still was sulking with his Cowboys. He was not contemplating his future.

''We just lost a game,'' Sparano said. ``That's the only thing I'm worried about right now, the fact that we just lost a game.''
Soon enough, the Cowboys' loss could become the Dolphins' gain. Talks with Sparano, who is still viewed as Miami's leading candidate, can now officially resume.

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/378425.html

He seems like a good choice, if we want another rookie head coach that is.

I can believe Sparano, but what about the reports that Tice is "expecting" to get the nod ?? Sparano has no head coaching experience, at any level (I believe). that could be tough with the dearth of talent we have here. If they only gave Cam a season to make a difference, what about the next guy ??

Back
Top Bottom