Speakin of Norv Turner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speakin of Norv Turner

Phin-o-rama

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
if at worst case scenario our season falters and wannestadt goes out on his butt....who will replace?

why not norv turner as head coach

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama
if at worst case scenario our season falters and wannestadt goes out on his butt....who will replace?

That's been the conventional wisdom since the start of the season.

dude, where do you have the freaking nerve to start a post like this... we are 3-1, lead teh division, and wannsted has had some of his best games as a coacht eh past two games... just shut up dude

everyone was talking Norv before we beat the Bills, but now that we are on a 3 g winning streak this converse on is seriously on the back burner

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
dude, where do you have the freaking nerve to start a post like this... we are 3-1, lead teh division, and wannsted has had some of his best games as a coacht eh past two games... just shut up dude

chill out bro...just a question

i apologize if i am realistic.......im sure norv is fed up with fiedler as well :cool:

Originally posted by The Beach Bum

He said "worst case scenario". And I would lose the attitude if I were you. No need for that here.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

I'm a little leery of Norv as a HC. His teams were never known for their discipline. And he lost the locker room at the end in Washington (was fired mid-season). Good OC. Not impressed as an HC.

I have to agree Muck .... Norv can game plan, scheme, and diagnose defenses with the best of them,, but he lacks the disciplinarian personality that a h-c needs to be successful !!

In my opinion Turner is the key reason the Dolphins were successful in beating the giants last week ... At least on the offensive side of the ball ...

:D

Marino1983

Re: Re: Speakin of Norv Turner

Originally posted by Muck

I'm a little leery of Norv as a HC. His teams were never known for their discipline. And he lost the locker room at the end in Washington (was fired mid-season). Good OC. Not impressed as an HC.

But the x-factor would be Dan Snyder. Before he came along, I thought they were headed in the right direction. I know, I would have had problems if I had to work for the little brat. Probably would've ended the same way, but they'd probably have thrown me in jail for spanking him. :D

I was thinking about Wanny last night and if the team loses early in the playoffs. At this point we have to travel to Indy or KC after a wildcard game. If that scenario plays out and The Phins lose against Indy or KC I don't know if Wanny is out or not.

I'd say if we lose early in the playoffs then Dave needs to go he has way to much talent with coaches and players to lose this year.

Back
Top Bottom