Special Thread: LOVE for Fielder, please! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Special Thread: LOVE for Fielder, please!

shane13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Playing against that bloodthirsty defense all night and leading us to a comeback victory is worthy of praise. Step up, all you Fiedler-bashers, and give him some LOVE. DO IT!

Way to go Jay, YOU DA MAN!

No way you can boo fiedler. I'm glad he's on my team. He no Dan Marino but he get the job done. It might not be pretty but were 5-1 and leading the east what else do you guys want.

Jay isn't the man but hes damn good. I used to be a basher but I am kind of a fan now. We will miss him.

I think Jay kept his composure and played solid last night. That's all he needs to do and this team can go all the way.

he played half a season with a "slightly" separated shoulder. personally, i don't know how you can have the word slightly and separated shoulder in the same sentence.

imagine a 300 pound guy bodyslamming you to the ground. now think of what that feels like with a "slightly" separated shoulder.

when he was with jacksonville, he got his nose broken in a preseason game. blood all over his face, yet he wouldn't come out of the game. his teammates thought he was crazy. "hey jay, it's preseason and you already made the team. what the **** are you doing."

you can have your first round draft pick with the golden arm. i'll take the tough jewish kid from long island anyday.

I have to say i have come almost full circle. Last year every time he dropped back i held my breath, but last night when he stepped on the feild with 45 seconds i had all the confidence in the world he would get Mare a shot. He has done a great job all season, and his thumb prooves again that no has the heart in the nfl that this undrafted jewish ivy league QB has.

I personally will get in the face (well computer face) of anyone who bashes Jay this week. He played with a freaking broken thumb, was under pressure all night, was playing without a running game and his number 1 reciever, and still pulled out a win IN DENVER. Come on, how you all gonna bash him this week......

Originally posted by BMarion31
I personally will get in the face (well computer face) of anyone who bashes Jay this week.

LMAO
ill help you out even in person if it comes to that.

Back
Top Bottom