Speculation: Browns Traded Shelton to Pats, Suh to Browns? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation: Browns Traded Shelton to Pats, Suh to Browns?

We don't make the Quinn trade if they're planning to bottom out. Suh stays this year.

Stupid *** browns and other teams in afc need to stop trading good players to new england
NE got shelton and they also got a 2018 5th rd pick on top of it for only a 3rd and it isnt till 2019. Why would you help NE like this?

We've been looking to unload Suh's contract and the Browns just traded Danny Shelton to the Patriots. Do they fill that need by swapping us firsts (11 to 4) and taking on Suh? Thoughts?

Purely speculation and just having a bit of fun.
Puff Puff Pass

Stupid *** browns and other teams in afc need to stop trading good players to new england
Exactly. Every damn year some team helps NE fill holes by these stupid trades. Like New Orleans letting them have Cooks last year. It never fails.

He's here for another year so I'm willing to trade him as long as it's for something. But if that's the case we better get a stud in the middle otherwise we're in big trouble

If the Browns want Suh then they better be prepared to give up at least the #4 pick in the draft. If not then they can go pound sand. That's just me, who knows Mikey might just trade him for a 5th round pick. The Dolphins already paid the bulk of Suh's contract might as well try to continue to build around him unless a team like the Browns make an insane offer.

If the Browns want Suh then they better be prepared to give up at least the #4 pick in the draft. If not then they can go pound sand. That's just me, who knows Mikey might just trade him for a 5th round pick. The Dolphins already paid the bulk of Suh's contract might as well try to continue to build around him unless a team like the Browns make an insane offer.
I think the words out on tbum, no insane offers to only from .

Back
Top Bottom