Speculation: Was Henne in the gameplan all along...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Speculation: Was Henne in the gameplan all along...?

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
This is more a question really than a statement. Is it possible that before the draft (months ago and as recently as last week), that Ross, Ireland and Sparono came to the determination that Henne was not the primary problem last year (Henning?). With the weaker QB draft class and limited Free Agent QB's, bolstering the other weaknesses of the team made more sense in the long run? Worst case scenerio: Henne truly falters next year, and then use every draft pick in getting one, two or even 3 new QB's for 2012?
:confused2:

He was definitely always part of the plan. Maybe he'll show us something. The only thing is he doesn't have a leg up on any free agent because he doesn't know the offense

Yes, I watched every game last season.
Yes, I check finheaven every so often, but dont post nearly as much as I used to.
Yes, Henne pissed me off last year, and I so badly want to trash him.

But I cant. I see a few too many flashes of greatness; coupled with the regrettable aspect of my natural homerism in my DNA; I think he gets one more shot.

Then again, I said the same thing about Fiedler in 2004.

Back
Top Bottom