Spielman is a bum!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman is a bum!!

FiN.in.RI said:
:shakeno:
I did!!!!!!!! Read my interview with Joe Schad!!!!!!!

It's archived here on the website. I did it weeks ago!

I'm with the thread starter, you guys need a new GM. I wonder what Dan the man is doing.

MikeO said:
Don't worry. Im a big boy I can take it.

I understand its a rough night for all of us dolphins fans. People are just venting. Let them be mad at me. It's ok!
What a trooper! :shakeno:

caneproud117 said:
You Do know that Speilman just became head of personel decisions this year right? This is the first year he's got to draft the players he wanted. How can you say he hasn't produced talent when he hasn't even had his choice of players. That was Wanny's choice of players.
I disagree .Rick was Daves chief scout and as such was responsible for recomending many of Daves picks including Fletcher.(He has his picture on his office wall).The fact that he wanted Boldin over Moore was a no brainer.Everyone had Boldin going at that stage of the draft (Except for Dave who had a brain fart).

He was outwitted out of a 4th pick in the draft (Plus having to pay more for moving up one spot in the draft.).

I do agree he is a better negotiator than Dave who would give away draft picks like candy and who was a pushover.

We dont know if this was a good draft.We will find out at the end of the year.
If the Fins have a bad year then Rick should go down with Dave.

We need a real GM such as Mueller (Who engineered the two first picks for Ricky deal )or Pioli to get this team jump started into respectability again.

Ogun wont leave at the end of the eyar for nothing

Signing CC to an extension all but garauntees that Ogun will be faced with the same situation next year as he is this year. He'll be franchised and forced to remain our property for one year without a long term contract. and we can wstill ork out a trade with someone.

MikeO said:
Now injuries happen and all and no coach or GM can be blamed for that. But thus far Rick Spielman has shown himself to be a fool.

1) Miami's WR's SUCKED last year. Adding Boston helps, but lets be honest, Miami has no real depth after Chambers and Boston. Adding Boston didn't solve all of the problems at WR for Miami. He didn't even try to add someone else. They were 1 injury away (which just happened) from being in the same boat as LAST YEAR! And incase Speilman hasn't noticed, Newson, Tolver, and that crew aren't NFL ready and won't be! So now because Spielman was so hell-bent on adding more cornerbacks this offseason Miami is shot at the WR position. Now go trade away more picks for Keenan McCardell and totally blow the future. Maybe James McKnight will be cut by the Giants, that should solve everything!

2) More evidence that Rick has no clue. Wade Smith ALMOST had a serious injury a few weeks back. Can anyone name Miami's back-up LT? No, because they really don't have one! Sure, they will list someone behind Wade, but lets be honest if Wade goes down Miami is shot! Does Rick go out and try and find someone.........NO! Miami's o-line in general is thin with no depth and not very good. A STARTER in Kendell is cut from Arizona for some reason other than his play, and Spielman only offers him a 1-year deal! Like a 2 year deal (which is ALL HE WANTED) would have killed our cap??? The guy could have made our o-line better and started for us, but giving out that extra year ya know....especially with all of this cap space we have now, was just too much. Are you friggin kidding me? Rick blew it and will blow it with Wade Smith's and not having a back-up. And remember, Wade already told the organization Week 2 vs Cincy he wants off because his wife is having a baby! LOL.

3) The O-Gun debate has been beaten to death. Let's just say Miami could have got something for him but it looks like he is going to walk at the end of the year and Miami won't get anything. Way to go Spielman. Looks like O-Gun won't be leaving town alone though!

I could go on and on. But Rick Spielman is clueless! This guy isn't a GM. He has Miami stockpiled with talent at CB, TE, and DE where this team is 3 or 4 deep with talent. He has no depth at cruical positions, and this team refuses to spend any money to try and win! Who cares if your under the cap if you lose! Make a bold move and try and win!

The Ricky thing isn't his fault. The McMichael thing isn't his fault. The Boston thing will be his fault because this team isn't prepared. The O-Gun thing is his fault. The Feeley thing WILL be his fault.

Oh yeah......if Miami is GOING to try and win this year. It's time to part with some talent and improve other areas of this team. TRADE MADISON! TRADE O-GUN (he's leaving after this year anyway). Go get a RB. Go get a WR. Go get some O-linemen. Trades in the NFL are rare........but they do happen. It's time to shake things up. This is a sinking ship, nothing can get any worse......make some moves or be prepared to be fired guys!

Speilman is not the bum, the bum is...........forget it, that might get me banned. :evil:

CrunchTime said:
I disagree .Rick was Daves chief scout and as such was responsible for recomending many of Daves picks including Fletcher.(He has his picture on his office wall).The fact that he wanted Boldin over Moore was a no brainer.Everyone had Boldin going at that stage of the draft (Except for Dave who had a brain fart).

He was outwitted out of a 4th pick in the draft (Plus having to pay more for moving up one spot in the draft.).

I do agree he is a better negotiator than Dave who would give away draft picks like candy and who was a pushover.

We dont know if this was a good draft.We will find out at the end of the year.
If the Fins have a bad year then Rick should go down with Dave.

We need a real GM such as Mueller (Who engineered the two first picks for Ricky deal )or Pioli to get this team jump started into respectability again.

Was our O-Line going anywhere before Vernon Carey? Now that I look at it they had to get their monster O-Lineman. If you're in danger of losing the only O-Lineman you think is good enough to start then why not give up more to secure that no one takes him. What happens if those four teams who were contacting the Vikings pulled the trigger and drafted Carey before we did? I'd feel sorry for whoever was back behind center if that was the case. We don't really know if this was a good draft yet, but from all indications even the 4th, and 6th rounders are making a nice impact in camp. How many other teams can you say that for? I really like this class, the Vernon Carey pick I was all up in arms about at first, but this is an Oline that needed an impact player and below Carey there was not one to be found. Do what you need to do to get him.

MikeO is on the money.

Prime Time said:
:nono: This posted wasted 3 mins of my life.
MikeO is absolutely correct. This pathetic organization gets outbid, outsmarted, outplayed and outcoached every freakin' year. They have totally ignored key areas in last 5 years whether it is through the draft or free agency. Wayne is a cheap a$$ owner that talks about being close. Come on!!! I am a pretty business savy person, it takes money to make money. The Dolphins have yet to sign a marquee free agent since Wayne has owned the team. Resigning Bumstedt and promoting puppetmaster Spielman were moves that involved not hurting Wayne's bottom line. How the hell gets does this team in South Florida get outbid by the always losing Detroit Lions (Woody), those stinkin' New York Jets (Kendall) and the frozen Chicago Bears (Tait)? Who cares about the salary cap, go get some playmakers and not these overrated and pot smoking primadonas, Wayne!!!:confused:

CrunchTime said:
Not sure about this. A No. 2 for Feeley is costly.

Dphins4me said:
Not sure about this. A No. 2 for Feeley is costly.
You wanna wait until he plays a game for us first?

Your making statements without any facts to back them up.

You act like Feeley is already a bust.

Its not like Rick & co. were the only people who were high on this kid.

MikeO said:
Now injuries happen and all and no coach or GM can be blamed for that. But thus far Rick Spielman has shown himself to be a fool.

1) Miami's WR's SUCKED last year. Adding Boston helps, but lets be honest, Miami has no real depth after Chambers and Boston. Adding Boston didn't solve all of the problems at WR for Miami. He didn't even try to add someone else. They were 1 injury away (which just happened) from being in the same boat as LAST YEAR! And incase Speilman hasn't noticed, Newson, Tolver, and that crew aren't NFL ready and won't be! So now because Spielman was so hell-bent on adding more cornerbacks this offseason Miami is shot at the WR position. Now go trade away more picks for Keenan McCardell and totally blow the future. Maybe James McKnight will be cut by the Giants, that should solve everything!

2) More evidence that Rick has no clue. Wade Smith ALMOST had a serious injury a few weeks back. Can anyone name Miami's back-up LT? No, because they really don't have one! Sure, they will list someone behind Wade, but lets be honest if Wade goes down Miami is shot! Does Rick go out and try and find someone.........NO! Miami's o-line in general is thin with no depth and not very good. A STARTER in Kendell is cut from Arizona for some reason other than his play, and Spielman only offers him a 1-year deal! Like a 2 year deal (which is ALL HE WANTED) would have killed our cap??? The guy could have made our o-line better and started for us, but giving out that extra year ya know....especially with all of this cap space we have now, was just too much. Are you friggin kidding me? Rick blew it and will blow it with Wade Smith's and not having a back-up. And remember, Wade already told the organization Week 2 vs Cincy he wants off because his wife is having a baby! LOL.

3) The O-Gun debate has been beaten to death. Let's just say Miami could have got something for him but it looks like he is going to walk at the end of the year and Miami won't get anything. Way to go Spielman. Looks like O-Gun won't be leaving town alone though!

I could go on and on. But Rick Spielman is clueless! This guy isn't a GM. He has Miami stockpiled with talent at CB, TE, and DE where this team is 3 or 4 deep with talent. He has no depth at cruical positions, and this team refuses to spend any money to try and win! Who cares if your under the cap if you lose! Make a bold move and try and win!

The Ricky thing isn't his fault. The McMichael thing isn't his fault. The Boston thing will be his fault because this team isn't prepared. The O-Gun thing is his fault. The Feeley thing WILL be his fault.

Oh yeah......if Miami is GOING to try and win this year. It's time to part with some talent and improve other areas of this team. TRADE MADISON! TRADE O-GUN (he's leaving after this year anyway). Go get a RB. Go get a WR. Go get some O-linemen. Trades in the NFL are rare........but they do happen. It's time to shake things up. This is a sinking ship, nothing can get any worse......make some moves or be prepared to be fired guys!
'Tis better to be quiet and thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

FiN.in.RI said:
You wanna wait until he plays a game for us first?
I posted this somewhere else. I will post it again. We do not even know if Feeley is going to play. Soon after they traded for him, Miami then went out and begged JF to stay, because they were not sold on Feeley. That tells me a whole whole lot.

FiN.in.RI said:
Your making statements without any facts to back them up.
What statement have I made that I cannot back up with fact? Tell which ones and I'll address them.

Fact: Feeley was listed at No. 3 on the depth chart.
Fact: Miami was the only team willing to give up a No. 2 for him
Fact: Miami begged JF to stick around as soon after the trade was announced.
Fact: Miami is not sure enough about Feeley to give him the starting job.
Fact: Feely only started about 12 games since HS.

FiN.in.RI said:
You act like Feeley is already a bust.
He is a bust in my mind. Not because of what he might do on the field, but because of the price they paid to get him. They overpaid for a 3rd string QB that has only played in a handful of games since High School.

FiN.in.RI said:
Its not like Rick & co. were the only people who were high on this kid.
Who else was high on him? Let me rephrase. Who else was high enough on him to pony up a No.2? No one. Beside I have not read one thing that said anyone else was interested in him. They might have been, but not at the asking price.

I did read that the Jets laughed at the price of a No. 2 last year when they were desperate for a QB when Pennington went down.

Back
Top Bottom