Spielman Will Bring In A Veteran Tackle... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman Will Bring In A Veteran Tackle...

The big loser if they pick up a vet tackle would be the loser of the Jerman/Provost battle.

I'm not too worried about the OT spot. Most of you guys forget Brent Smith/Spriggs going down by game 1. We still managed to pick up Spencer Folau and Harry Swayne. Guys will become available. Just look around the league for teams with 5 or more tackles right now. Chances are they can't keep em all as I doubt they want to be thin along guard/center.

ALSO....BILLY YATES...who I made a mistake with his name on in an earlier segment.....has definately made an impression...

I don't get it. DCH has been screwin up Morlon Greenwood's name for years now. He messes up the name of an undrafted free agent rookie once and he posts a correction. You one strange mofo DCH. Keep it comin.

Originally posted by ckparrothead

I don't get it. DCH has been screwin up Morlon Greenwood's name for years now. He messes up the name of an undrafted free agent rookie once and he posts a correction. You one strange mofo DCH. Keep it comin.

Well CK, he's gotta start somewhere...:lol:

this is why I kinda wished they would have at least gave Orlando Brown a look, I think he would've been great depth at the least, or there have been cap ramifications?

Merlon Greenwood :lol: Hey leave the man alone! DCH keep them coming.

WILL STEMKE MAKE THE TEAM, THE KID CAN BOOT THE DANG BALL! DROP ROYAL.S AND PUT STEMKE IN...

Awesome report as always DCH! We're once again in your debt (pun not intended).

If Smith does get much time at LT, our opponents will obviously start blitzing more. This time, I hope that we get a clue and finally will no longer be the only team in all of American football that does not counter the blitz with screens.

The oppositions best pass rushing DE is coming from that blind side and has to be dealt with one way or the other. A tackle that can handle that assignement one on one is very rare. I see us commiting a little extra help over there on the days when the starter is having trouble, you hate to have to make that adjustment but its one every team has to consider from time to time. even with Dixon we will have to ask the OL to slide that way or Ricky, Konrad and Minor to chip on that end occasionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooner or later Smith will have to play. We all know that Dixon gets hurt every year and this time was early.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom