Spielman's future? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman's future?

poppy

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I would have kept Spielman as the G.M. and told him to search for a new coach. On Spielman's resume it should read: "I wanted Boldin. He wanted Moore".

I wonder what happens to Spielman now? I really think we have one of the rising stars of personell executives right here and we may flush him to keep Wanny. On the surface, I don't get it.
God, Wayne I hope you know what you are doing, because Dolfan wrath will start pointing your way if these moves backfire on us.

Anyone think Spielman stays? If not, do you think his ouster is the right move? I don't.

Imho R Spielman is history ....

There is just no way that he can be elavated to a GM position with Wanny still being the Dolphins h-c !

The tension would be very detrimental to the entire organization as a whole... A person of authority being demoted and his subordinate promoted :lol:..

A recipe for failure !!

Marino1983

The problem is, Spielman isnt a GM. He's a director of personnel. He doesnt have to be promoted, if he wants to stay, he can, and work with the GM as far as I know.

I doubt Speilman will stick around with a new GM coming in. It sucks because Wannstedt should be the one leaving Miami, not Speilman.

Back
Top Bottom