Spielman's Theme Song | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spielman's Theme Song

4THand10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Spielman's theme song should be by QUEEN "Another one bites the dust"

Dude, listen closely.........There is a good possibility that we will have Woody AND James under contract by tomorrow.........

why is it that I always get the impression that we're in August when I go to this MB?

Originally posted by Section126
Dude, listen closely.........There is a good possibility that we will have Woody AND James under contract by tomorrow.........

Being 2nd member of the bandwagon, I believe that ensures me as Vice Prez. In that case, fill me in on where you got that from. Sun-Sentinel's latest article didn't gimme the impression I was looking for.

When I sign on T-Zone on my cell tomorrow, and on ESPN, i better not read that he signed with Detroit. I won't hunt down Rick, I'll be after Mooch.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Being 2nd member of the bandwagon, I believe that ensures me as Vice Prez. In that case, fill me in on where you got that from. Sun-Sentinel's latest article didn't gimme the impression I was looking for.

When I sign on T-Zone on my cell tomorrow, and on ESPN, i better not read that he signed with Detroit. I won't hunt down Rick, I'll be after Mooch.

It was said earlier on another thread that it was now confirmed that he was going to come in on Friday.......if he makes it here......he is ours.

Wasn't it just the posters on the Lions Insider(fanhome.com) message board?

Yet again another one bites the dust.Woody signs with the Lions.

..another one bites the dust..

Back
Top Bottom