Spittlegate Update: Surtain calls Moulds `unmanly' | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spittlegate Update: Surtain calls Moulds `unmanly'

Miami is doing the best they can to make sure the Bills play with intensity. Too bad we can't have this every week!

:evil:

Can this issue die already (on the boards anyway)??

Seriously all we and they need to do is concentrate on the game, and make sure they go out there and play there hearts out, all this spitting crap has to be done with and get on with life.. this is tooo much distraction for players and could cost us the game, and ths game is one of the most important in the season..

I agree. This will definately get Moulds riled up. I mean, who doesnt get fired up when they spit on a guy, lie about their intent, claim that they patched things up with the guy they spit on, and then get touted as a liar publically.

Evidently, embarassment fires up the Bills. Who'd have thought? I mean, given their history, you'd assume the Bills would play with fire and intensity unmatched in sports.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
I agree. This will definately get Moulds riled up. I mean, who doesnt get fired up when they spit on a guy, lie about their intent, claim that they patched things up with the guy they spit on, and then get touted as a liar publically.

Evidently, embarassment fires up the Bills. Who'd have thought? I mean, given their history, you'd assume the Bills would play with fire and intensity unmatched in sports.

HEY!!! I get it! That was SATIRE, wudn't it?!?

Back
Top Bottom