Sporadic Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporadic Dolphins

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:yell: 0 POINTS IN THE MOST IMPORANT GAME OF THE SEASON WHAT A FREAKIN' JOKE!! WE HAVE A GREAT HANDS RECEIVER IN OG AND HE ONLY GETS IN TO PLAY 3RD DOWN!! NOW WE KNOW WE NEED HIM AND CHAMBERS TOGETHER!! AT LEAST JF WOULD HAVE A BETTER CHANCE TO STINK IT UP!! RICKY WILLIAMS WAS BROUGHT HERE TO RUN THE FREAKIN' BALL AND WE PASS ON ON 3RD AND 3, AND WOULD AT LEAST GAVE US A SHOT AT THE TYING FIELD GOAL!! OUR PLAYCALLING TOOK A SERIOUS DUMP TODAY!! I STILL FEEL WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BUT, I THINK WE DON'T DESERVE IT!! I KNOW THAT THIS TEAM IS GOING TO BE DEPLEATED NEXT YEAR WE OUR GOING TO LOSE A DOZEN STAR PLAYERS GUARANTEED, WHO ARE JUST PLAIN SICK OF THIS BS!! DAVE WANNY HAS GOT TO GO!! AND SIGN TOM CAUGHLIN AS OUR NEW COACH NEXT YEAR!! ALSO, GET RID OF NORV "CONSERVATIVE TURNER HE REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!

I HATE TO RANT AND RAVE BUT, I AM SO UPSET!! I THOUGHT WE SURELY WOULD SCORED AT 3 POINTS!!

NOW COMES THE EAGLES!! I HATE TO SAY IT GUYS AND GALS BUT THIS NO CAKEWALK AND IF WE DON'T BEAT THEM WE ARE DONE!!

SO, IF YOUR LISTENING WANNY GET CLUE!!:fire:

:)

clear.gif

:lol: Yeah, I understand brother. I don't know why, but I'm pretty relaxed and ok with it all. Maybe I deal with it well. Maybe I knew deep down this would happen. I don't know. I don't really care why. I'm just glad I'm mellow tonight. :cool:

Please respond to my thread I really really need to know what you guys think!!

I think Muck is onto something. I too have a somewhat peaceful outlook to all this. I too knew deep down inside it was a mirage.

Originally posted by Muck
:lol: Yeah, I understand brother. I don't know why, but I'm pretty relaxed and ok with it all. Maybe I deal with it well. Maybe I knew deep down this would happen. I don't know. I don't really care why. I'm just glad I'm mellow tonight. :cool:

Whatever you got send it my way.:D

I third the mellow thing.... its odd really, I was PUMPED after last week, but my cynical nature didn't allow it to last too long. Good thing too, I suppose... I've got a lot to do at work Mon. and I doan want to be in a pissy mood. Se La Vi... I just hope we have a good offseason.

I am also pretty mellow about it. When we were 5-4 I knew the season was over, I was just hopeful we could win out to salvage a little bit of pride.

I knew going into New England that it would be a tough game and I doubted whether or not we could win. But, yeah, basically I don't care anymore. If we finish 11-5 and Denver finishes 10-6 you all can give me a call and wake me up for the early playoff exit.

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
I've got a lot to do at work Mon. and I doan want to be in a pissy mood.

I agree. Luckily I work all by myself in a shop. Completely peaceful and silent. :cool:

i hope you have a diffrent sport team you follow because you are in for a long offseason and maybe you might see none of these guys come back in are uniform again and hopefully we can make a big kick of dave wanny right through uprights and i am out see yah!

That whole game was a butplug for how the league has become, it is obvious to all of us that it isnt just the team that loses the games...the gd league just does not want the fins to win...it all comes down to the patriots...That first fg was not through...we all saw it...those bums better not be paid for this game...it was a$$!
And ooooh Tom Brady this and that...he's Keyshawn with a job, and he thinks he is the reason they win all their games...Bite me Tom....I think the team deserves to be there, because we have been playingfair, and that in itself tells a great story. I will be there in miami when the ball gets kicked and swear to god, if the officials are the same ones, I am going to poop.
That is all I have to say about that.

Back
Top Bottom