Sporting News Draft Report Card | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Draft Report Card

Wow no F's? Only two D's (even though one was the Jets! LOL)?

Either a pretty generous grader or this was a great draft... So much for the lack of talent in this draft argument.

Oboy said:
So much for the lack of talent in this draft argument.
My personal feeling, and it showed with the names that went undrafted, that this was an extremely deep draft, the fact is there weren't any perceived super super stars at the top of the draft to drive demand and that is what all the media fixate on anyway, but there seemed to be some great depth at so many many positions throughout the draft, obviously some were lacking like QB and OL. Teams had so many people to shoose from and were able to get BPA for their specific needs far more than in previous years.

Not bad, I also think an A is about right.

MNFINFAN said:
My personal feeling, and it showed with the names that went undrafted, that this was an extremely deep draft, the fact is there weren't any perceived super super stars at the top of the draft to drive demand and that is what all the media fixate on anyway, but there seemed to be some great depth at so many many positions throughout the draft, obviously some were lacking like QB and OL. Teams had so many people to shoose from and were able to get BPA for their specific needs far more than in previous years.

Well put....

Back
Top Bottom