Sporting News "offseason grades" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News "offseason grades"

Superself said:
The grade isn't that bad folks.
The writer gave his opinion that our QB and defensive backfield are questionable at best.

How can you sit here and not agree with that assessment?
We were a 4-12 team last year folks. Remember that.
Oh sure, we were better than Cleveland, but should I pop a cork??

I agree with you however the grade was a little harsh. No writer is going to give the Phins any respect and rightfully so,we were 4-12 and until we go out there and prove to the world that last was a fluke expect this type of thing...often.

The media likes blockbuster moves. We could have traded our whole team for TO and we would've gotten an A, but just making solid FA signings does nothing in the media's eyes.

It seems that all the "power rankings" and "offeseason grades" are always negative about this team. Don't any of you get tired of them and make you want to just stop reading about it? It pisses me off how this team is so disrespected, but again, the people "reporting" on our team, who are they? Fat wannabe ex-athletes or has beens that never were? BLAHHHHH

DolphinDevil28 said:
"Worst team in the AFC"

:confused:

Did the Cleveland Brown's plane crash?

You beat me to it. The Browns were nothing short of pudrid last season. They were out of most games by the second quarter. At least the Phins had a shot at winning well into the 4th and beat the defending SB champs. :D

Whats the link to this site? a C-, We had a B offseason.
Well the guy gave his opinion and there is nothing wrong with that but giving the entire division a crappy grade thats just moronic.

Back
Top Bottom