NFC championship: Rams over Packers

Super Bowl winner: Rams

Award picks

Defensive player of the year: DE Jason Taylor, Dolphins
Offensive rookie of the year: TE Dallas Clark, Colts
Defensive rookie of the year: CB Terence Newman, Cowboys
Comeback player of the year: QB Kurt Warner, Rams
Coach of the year: Gregg Williams, Bills

I doubt anyone will be calling him a homer.

Coach of the year? :lol:

I don't watch a whole lot of college football so I don't know how good Dallas Clark is, but from what I saw he doesn't look like anything special. He seems kinda small for a TE (and he wears 44 ;\)

Not enough Dolphin homerism. He needs to pick more Dolphins. Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins. Until then, he's a bum in my book. :D

Seriously, I think that's a pretty good assessment. Pretty good forecast. He didn't name an Offensive POY or Leage MVP. But that's tough. I could see his predictions coming true.

Pretty close....but I have the Dolphins over the Raiders, then the Rams.

Of Course.

Ricky is MVP
Jay is Passing Champ
Dave is Coach of Year
Wade Offensive Rookie of Year
Jr is Comeback Player of the Year
Corey Jenkins is Defensive Rookie of the Year
15 Dolphins in the Pro Bowl
Dolphins Cheerleaders Tops in League

And for the new award : Dolphins Cheerleaders vote for Best Looking Fan of the Year..... and the winner is..... by unanimous decision

DALLAS DOLFAN

Go ahead Muck, I know you've got a response.

Small he used to look huge when he played for Iowa I could have told you last year he was gonna be special. I saw him run over alot of tacklers

How does Greg Williams get coach of the year if the Bills don't even win the division or get past the first round of playoffs?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
How does Greg Williams get coach of the year if the Bills don't even win the division or get past the first round of playoffs?
That is what im thinking about, but i think the coach of the year has to be the coach of the falcons if they get tothe super bowl, but then again if we get there that wanny should get it.. and dallas clark had like 6 catches in one drive against the broncos monday night also a TD catch.. he will be really good, runs good routes///

Originally posted by DallasDolfan
And for the new award : Dolphins Cheerleaders vote for Best Looking Fan of the Year..... and the winner is..... by unanimous decision

DALLAS DOLFAN

Go ahead Muck, I know you've got a response.

DD has been in a coma for three weeks as a result to a sharp blow to the head. Everyone knows that the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders prefer the strong, dark, martial arts types who manufacture soap in their basement.

Originally posted by Muck

DD has been in a coma for three weeks as a result to a sharp blow to the head. Everyone knows that the Miami Dolphins cheerleaders prefer the strong, dark, martial arts types who manufacture soap in their basement.

No, the coma has passed, but the clouds have not lifted yet.... I am still hacked about that sucker punch Muck!

Dallas Clark looks great he may suplant Marcus Pollard as the #1 TE. Although they both will be on the field a ton.

The only picks that I have real issue with is the Warner pick and the Gregg Williams pick.

I'm of the opinion that Bulger will be starting by midseason.

Buffalo has a lot of strong points to their team, but Williams is definately not one of them.

My predictions.

CBPOY: Charles Woodson, Raiders (He'll stay healthy this year and end up starting in the probowl along with Surtain)

Coach of the year: Mike Holmgreen, Seattle (Allthough I do have Marvin Lewis as a dark horse pick here)

Back
Top Bottom