SportingNews Mock Draft--Have Fins getting Cutler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SportingNews Mock Draft--Have Fins getting Cutler

DeAngleo Williams not in the top 16? That would be a complete steal to get this guy in the mid or late 1st round for someone.

Finally a mock that addresses a real problem for the Titans, the offensive line and changes the entire complextion of the draft. Even if they release McNair, they are good at the QB position for a year. They could choose to take a prospect later in the draft or just wait until 2007 targeting Quinn or Stanton.

Finfanforever said:
If Cutler falls past Detoit...thens he's ours for the taking.

He'd have to get past Arizona for me to stop holding my breath.

Caps said:
He'd have to get past Arizona for me to stop holding my breath.

Just got news that they're re-negociating Warner's contract and letting McCown go. The Cardinals have problems but it's not at QB. I do not thing Dennis Green goes QB. I think they go Defense or RB.

Finfanforever said:
Just got news that they're re-negociating Warner's contract and letting McCown go. The Cardinals have problems but it's not at QB. I do not thing Dennis Green goes QB. I think they go Defense or RB.
I hope you are right. They can afford to wait a year or two to find a new QB, but Kurt Warner is 35 years old, so it's not a sure thing. I would be a little nervous when they got on the clock.

Williams at 5 seems a bit high, although it is a need. I love the way it looks if it comes to fruition.

Back
Top Bottom