Sports shrink needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sports shrink needed

ctdfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
C'mon guys we.ve seen this before . The Fins looked at the Jets game as a first round of the playoffs . a MUST win. Then the second round (the Chiefs) comes along and surprise (Jags 62 points! remember?)the defense lays down and we get spanked.
Our defense for reasons I cannot begin to undertstand just can't put two good performances together when it counts.

They better figure it out quick....after New England comes Denver then Buffalo......if we lose two of those three....it's going to look mighty grim....and eerily familiar at the same time.:(

Originally posted by ctdfan
C'mon guys we.ve seen this before . The Fins looked at the Jets game as a first round of the playoffs . a MUST win. Then the second round (the Chiefs) comes along and surprise (Jags 62 points! remember?)the defense lays down and we get spanked.
Our defense for reasons I cannot begin to undertstand just can't put two good performances together when it counts.
welcome a-board ctdfan :friends:

are you from the Constitution state ?

P.S. our D typically only lays 'em :toliet: on the road or in the playoffs :cry:

Originally posted by inFINSible
They better figure it out quick....after New England comes Denver then Buffalo......if we lose two of those three....it's going to look mighty grim....and eerily familiar at the same time.:(
they w/b worse than usual since we are usually well entrenched in the bye week hunt at the end of Nov whereas 4-3 would put us in a fight just to make the playoffs.

I agree But my point is that we could run the table the rest of the season and still come up empty until someone figures out what the hell goes on with that team when they win a tough game

Yes dolpan39 I'am from Connecticut.and yes thats true about the defense but WHY?? Other teams don't seem to "aspire" to that type of poor play so consistently. and predictably. Move over Mr. Soprano we need more room on the couch.

I think if we run the table from here on out the defensive questions will be non existent....we have some tough games against some good offenses coming up....we'll know pretty quick whether we are going to have a chance this year or if there is yet another fatal flaw that's going to eventually bring us down.

I totally agree with you....the Jeckyll and Hyde defense is nothing new for this team. It has been around for a long time. We just keep blaming it on broken or missing pieces, the light is going to shine on the whole thing soon. Let's hope it's not rotten to the core.

We are missing a key player.......Surtain, but that is still NO EXCUSE. Once again, Zack had a stellar day with 8 tackles, but he can't be the only bright spot on the team. Does he remind anyone else besides me of John Offerdahl???

Back
Top Bottom