Sportscenter giving Miami D respect... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sportscenter giving Miami D respect...

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
"The only thing scarier then the tandem of Thomas and Seau is the rest of the Miami D..."

a report...

"...comes with a report that will make miami's opponents say ow (seau) this season"

That will be our motto next year. This past year it was Run Ricky Run. Next year it will be...

Can your offense Seau?

They gave us mad props. They said that we're the best defensive group in the NFL and said that if we add another probowler with Sammy Knight, that we'd have a ridiculous amount of guys on our D.

So is it on tonights Sportscenter or what.

Man oh man if we get Sammy I think our D will be insane good as long as they can learn to play a little better away from home

They are stealing lines from SkapePhin! Skape created a signature that said "Just Say Ow" last week, and now it is on ESPN.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
They are stealing lines from SkapePhin! Skape created a signature that said "Just Say Ow" last week, and now it is on ESPN.
That catch-phrase has been around almost as long as Seau has been in the NFL. Seau had his own line of T-shirts with "Say OW!" on them 10 years ago.

I think (hope) iceblizzard was being sarcastic dude.

Nice to see SportsCenter giving dat for the Miami D.

Could've been - I'm just a lurker here for the most part and haven't had much interaction with you guys.

At any rate, for once, I agree with what the ESPN guys said. I've been so stoked about the Seau acquisition. My favorite team has picked up my favorite player not already on the team... and he's gonna kick ass!

:rocker:

well, we all know that we have a lot of talent on defence but we'll still have to do it on the field at home and on the ROAD!!! I know that we can do it but we have to actually do it on the field week in and week out.

Just a reminder about Seau:

His stats averaged the same last year as Takeo Spikes. Everyone looks at his totals and thinks he has fallen off. But he just played in three less games. And 10 of the games he played in he had a bad ankle. But his per game stats are identical to Spikes, whom many believe is the best out there.

Seau will be a force this season.

Back
Top Bottom