Sportsline's Dolphins Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sportsline's Dolphins Report

Yeah you know, we were out there to just see how things were going to work with players and all. Just a beefed up practice, but I gotta ask ya Pats, what did ya think about the Patriots game? I didn't see but the highlights and I think maybe the Patriots might give us more trouble than the Bills will this year.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Yeah you know, we were out there to just see how things were going to work with players and all. Just a beefed up practice, but I gotta ask ya Pats, what did ya think about the Patriots game? I didn't see but the highlights and I think maybe the Patriots might give us more trouble than the Bills will this year.

I didn't get to see much of the game. I gorged myself on highlights and analysis and was happy with what I saw and heard.

I'm just glad nobody got hurt and I'm glad Warren, Klecko, etc. all had good showings. I couldn't tell if the Pats were really that good or if the Giants were really that bad.

Anyway, it looks like Belichick has his **** together.

Stemke has a stronger leg but must show consistency to push the dependable Royals off the roster.
Dependable Royals? since when... well I guess if by dependable they meant a 7 yard punt with the game on the line.. I reall hope this stemke guy can show some consistency.. cause I really don't like royals.

dependable in what way?

30th in Net average per punt is not consistency.

Yeah and Royals in getting a little long in the tooth as well. I think they should just go with the younger guy with more upside.

Kleck was blitzing over and over, he limped off the field slightly after his third time into the backfield, but he still shows tremednous LB ability for upfield blitz. Think someone let him get by and tried to get his arch/calf on blitz since he was beating them. He will shook it off for most part.

Had him projected as a goal line LB. His lateral movment wont let him be an every down coverage LB. But he can be pass down blitzer or the extra lineman for short yardage between Seymour and WIlliams.

Good guy though, has the game in his bloodline. Is very coachable athlete as well. Smart , hustling player.

Belli is having fun finding ways to match him up (more power than backs can take to block, quicker standing as LB blitzer to rush edge Tackles, able to power edge Te's well from the stance)...good fundamental football from standpoint of using leverage and approach angles.

Run only downs, or as designated blitzer.:eat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by VictorVonCrunk
Klecko looks very promising for the Pats, from that 1st game I saw!

Uh-huh, and the Lions also kicked the **** out of the Steelers ;).

Let's hope this guy is another Lucas.

Back
Top Bottom