Sportsnation mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sportsnation mock

Would love for the Jets to take Young. I think he's very likely to be a bust.

Vick rampages all over dolphins, young is better than vick, so lets hope jets pick young?? Ok ;/.

young better then vick? ur crazy. I thought a QB was suppose to be able to throw not just run. I hope the jets take young but it wont happen

Finfan86 said:
young better then vick? ur crazy. I thought a QB was suppose to be able to throw not just run. I hope the jets take young but it wont happen
That's probably the reason why Young will be better than Vick. I can't say a lot about Young, but I know that Vick can't throw the ball. If Young is even worse I want the Jets to pick him.

Finfan86 said:
Vick doesn't throw the ball, Young does. thats why he is better. he has a similiar scrambling ability but he likes to throw the ball unlike Vick

I voted Mario for the pack, can't believe that Hawk is winning that pick though.

Dolfan2788 said:
I voted Mario for the pack, can't believe that Hawk is winning that pick though.
I voted for Hawk, the Packers need a LB more than anything else. if they get Arrington than the will take Mario but if they don't they need Hawk. they couldn't stop the run and that was in part because their LBs suck

This mock is the worst, fans have no idea what they are doing. Chad Jackson will NOT go to Baltimore, i disagree without proably about 50% of the picks so far

nick1 said:
Vick doesn't throw the ball, Young does. thats why he is better. he has a similiar scrambling ability but he likes to throw the ball unlike Vick

Nobody on this planet has a similar scrambling ability to Vick. I think Vick has a great arm, he just hasn't been developed into a pocket passer in this league, and so he's going to tend to run more. I think Mora is getting him to throw more, and if he can harness Vick's ability to throw the ball, the Falcons should be very good for the next couple years. But it may be too late.....

kpcane said:
Nobody on this planet has a similar scrambling ability to Vick. I think Vick has a great arm, he just hasn't been developed into a pocket passer in this league, and so he's going to tend to run more. I think Mora is getting him to throw more, and if he can harness Vick's ability to throw the ball, the Falcons should be very good for the next couple years. But it may be too late.....
Young has an ability to make people miss which is better than Vick's. Vick just outrun's defenders, Young can outrun some not all, but the one's he can't outrun he could break their ankles with a juke

nick1 said:
Young has an ability to make people miss which is better than Vick's. Vick just outrun's defenders, Young can outrun some not all, but the one's he can't outrun he could break their ankles with a juke

I think Vick is more agile than Young is too. Vick's strength is the ability to get away from guys...and make them miss. I don't think Young even compares to that. It remains to be seen what he can do in the NFL, but I'm not ready to judge him in the same breath as Vick just yet.

nick1 said:

BS, lets see how well he can make NFL defenders miss before we proclaim him better than Vick.

Motion said:
BS, lets see how well he can make NFL defenders miss before we proclaim him better than Vick.
alright we'll see and when we see I'll say I told you so

Back
Top Bottom