Spot Today's Bone Headed Error | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spot Today's Bone Headed Error

VanDolPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I swear this is why I don't trust sports media sites when they say we are in cap trouble. They don't even know what they are talking about:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...fl-dolap090402.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Should be fairly simple for even the most passive fan to figure out today's bone headed error. Sentinal posted this AP article too. Guess they are laughing at the error. Hopefully no one assumes it's a Sun article.

"And for the first time since 1997, the offense may be the better unit, partly because of slippage on defense. The Dolphins are missing three defensive linemen from last year's team: Daryl Gardener, Kenny Mixon and Lorenzo Bromell. That bodes poorly for a team that struggled to stop the run the second half of last season when Gardener was hurt."

Is this the part you are referring to? Lemme see here. DG played in 8 games last year. LoBro was also injured, and was never considered a run stopper, and Mixon, although, always pretty solid, never really was that good of a player for us.

Yeah, I guess by replacing those 3 with the likes of O-Gun, D-Bo, J. Williams, R. Burnett, and Chester, we have taken a step backwards. Yeah, right!!

TimBo's contract details looks like the boner, to me.

Jeff

They get paid to make up stuff..I need to be a part time Sports Reporter...

Originally posted by JeffJewell
TimBo's contract details looks like the boner, to me.

Jeff

You got it Jeff. Hmm pretty sad that most people couldn't nail that one pretty quickly since this threads been sitting here all day.

How hard is it to forget someone when they are cut and resigned within 2 hours to a 5 year $15 million contract with a $3 million bonus.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
They get paid to make up stuff..I need to be a part time Sports Reporter...

Sh*t, I need to-get the f*ck out of the military and take that b*tch over!

Yeah I read that this morning and that was the first thing I thought of when I saw that story...how the hell do they get a job if they don't even keep up with them they write for?

Back
Top Bottom