Stacy Andrews | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stacy Andrews

most players don't have experience at Left Tackle, they switch from right to left tackle and left tackle is the spot you notice when the QB gets sacked b\c thats his blind side unless your a lefty

Wow, this guy is huge. He doesn't need to know how to play football, all he has to do is just sit there on the line and not move, and he'd be fine ;)

you've got Stacy Mack with the same first name

We already have Wade Smith at LT, and Todd Wade might come back based on the reports we've heard. We don't need another OT.

we could replace Smith with him because most people agree that Smith did a bad job

Originally posted by canesandphins1
but the great LT have played that position in college Ogden Pace Boselli Webb Munoz

alright so thats not a legit excuse but I would draft this guy just because of his size

Not all linemen at good just because that are huge Aaron Gibson 6'5 400 lbs ate is way out of the league before he lost some weight down to 375 but still is to big and get tired way to quick, would rather have a bunch of guys around the 310 mark like Denver and have quick lineman that can get down field and block not just stand there a be a wall

this guy is only 330 he won't get tired out

If the dolphins choose to draft a tackle in the first round, it will be because they are planning on replacing one of the ones we already have, and it is not going to be Wade Smith, he has way to much upside. Todd will be a goner. I watched him get his A$$ handed to him to many times.

Originally posted by nick19991
we could replace Smith with him because most people agree that Smith did a bad job

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Once again, hoping and praying that he pans out after a dismal season.
Smith did a bad job? Dismal season? Based on what? Yes, he got murdered by Dwight Freeney as well as Kearse. Guess what? Those 2 right there are in the top 5 as far as DEs are concerned. What did you expect? He was a rookie and he held his own for pretty much the entire season.

I wasn't able to find his stats to show how many sacks he gave up, but I know they weren't much. I'm sure someone on here could provide the link. ;)

Back
Top Bottom