Stacy Andrews | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stacy Andrews

I guess he should be given another chance, it would leave us to draft a WR anyway which is a need

Originally posted by nick19991
I guess he should be given another chance, it would leave us to draft a WR anyway which is a need
I'd rather see us get OL help, but if we sign a G and C in FA, then I'll back up off of it and hope for a WR in the draft.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

Smith did a bad job? Dismal season? Based on what? Yes, he got murdered by Dwight Freeney as well as Kearse. Guess what? Those 2 right there are in the top 5 as far as DEs are concerned. What did you expect? He was a rookie and he held his own for pretty much the entire season.

I wasn't able to find his stats to show how many sacks he gave up, but I know they weren't much. I'm sure someone on here could provide the link. ;)

Smith had a solid year for getting thrown in too early. He made the all rookie team. I think he gave up around 12 sacks, which is pretty average. The thing that stood out about him the most was that he had ZERO, NADA, NIL, NO penalties at all the entire season. This is very impressive. I'm sure he's been in the weight room and will be a very solid LT for us this year.
It's looking like RT T. Wade will be resigned as well so are OT situation is fine.
We need to work on the interior of our line, not the tackles.
Hopefully we get someone like C Villareal or D Woody in Free Agency. If OGUN is taken look for us to draft either V Carey or
J Grove with one of our first rounders. J Grove would be a tremendous addition to the team at center and we could move McKinney to guard. He has a nasty streak in him and will be a Pro-bowler sooner than later.
I would love to get Reg Williams, M Jenkins, or L Evans along with J Grove in the first.

Back
Top Bottom