Stadium Build on Indian Burial Ground?

JTC111

Viva la resistance!!!
Reaction score
"Because rationality and probability have failed to adequately resolve how the Dolphins could be so spectacularly bad for so long..."

LMAO!

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
It's a great article for clicks (all the media really cares about) but completely unfounded and concluded generally false due to historical facts.

Buddy

Right Wing Nut Job
Club Member
Reaction score
I have long suspected this! We need a Seminole Medicine Man to forgive us and to rid the place of evil spirits...and bad coaches.

Bumpus

Looks at bottle ... *sigh*
Club Member
Reaction score
:lol: I lost it @ ...

The Dolphins eventually excavated the burial grounds in six-inch increments, allowing experts to sift through the dirt slowly. Once the area was cleared of artifacts and ancient remains by Dade County archaeologists, the Dolphins were free to continue building the field that their offense would forever explore in six-inch increments.

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Club Member
Reaction score
Most things are built on burial grounds. Human beings have been burying their dead for almost a hundred thousand years.

If you've ever done archaeological field work or looked at an excavation map, there are two things you usually notice:

1. Human beings have been drunk off their asses for close to ten thousand years, and..
2. There are bones under your feet every day.

mrhankey81701

Club Member
Reaction score
You son of a bitch! You moved the cemetery, but you left the bodies, didn't you? You son of a bitch, you left the bodies and you only moved the headstones! You only moved the headstones! Lies! Lies!

-=DolfanDave=-

Club Member
Reaction score
so THAT'S why the Chiefs had the upper hand last Sunday!!

:crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Reaction score

There is only one way to get past this: peyote. Lots of it. I pledge myself to the cure.

-=DolfanDave=-

Club Member
Reaction score
most things are built on burial grounds. Human beings have been burying their dead for almost a hundred thousand years.

If you've ever done archaeological field work or looked at an excavation map, there are two things you usually notice:

1. Human beings have been drunk off their asses for close to ten thousand years, and..
2. There are bones under your feet every day.

wwijs?

Top Bottom