Stadium (?) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stadium (?)

ILfinfans85

Active Roster
Reaction score
Do they give tours of the stadium in the offseason? My son who plays QB for D3 team has him and some of his teammates going to Miami for spring break next week. He was wondering if they did yours of the stadium but couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help in advance guys.

Do they give tours of the stadium in the offseason? My son who plays QB for D3 team has him and some of his teammates going to Miami for spring break next week. He was wondering if they did yours of the stadium but couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for any help in advance guys.
IDK about the stadium but I've been on a tour of the training facility. That was really neat, had Dan Marino's locker in the lobby. Saw the locker room, training room, media room, basically the whole joint. Probably better than touring the stadium. The training facility is basically home base. Plus the fan shop was on site. This is probably the last year it will be at Nova Southeastern University, they're building a new facility in Miami Gardens.

This is what's going on at the stadium right now.
030620191018_l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom