Stand proud, together, dolfans! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stand proud, together, dolfans!

sbh1602

Playoffs? Playoffs?!
Reaction score
I know, I know. Another freaking homer thinking we'll go 16-0.

Umm, nope. I rationally know we're pretty much screwed. Done. And not a single preaseason game played. Yes, it sucks to be a Dolfan now... or does it?

Listen, guys, I've been around for a while. I've seen my share of bandwagoneers. And I've seen my share of true dolfans. And I gotta tell you, this is what we've been waiting for. Let's show everyone else what kind of inspiration the Miami Dolphins dawn on us (I, for one, will be there for the Arizona and Steelers game). Lets go down to JRS. Let's scream our lungs out. And if you can't, well, scream with your TV!

All I'm saying is, yes, we could very well be cellar-dwellers this season. So be it. It's not like we're moving to Ohio or something. We're still the Miami freaking Dolphins. Stand proud. Stand together. Let all the bandwagoneers jump ship. We'll be here, celebrating the simple fact we have the pleasure of enjoying (in one way or another) another season of the team we love.

Maybe I'm being overoptimistic, but hey, it's so easy to cave to desperation right now. Remember, though, that when the going gets tough...

you sir are a hero take it from me all my friends are eagle fans here in philly and my own parents and brother are steeler fans and all this time i've said we dont need ricky and well still be good. Now after this Boston thing guess what I'm still gonna tell them their teams suck and i will never not be a dolfan.

sbh1602 said:

Umm, nope. I rationally know we're pretty much screwed. Done. And not a single preaseason game played. Yes, it sucks to be a Dolfan now... or does it?

Listen, guys, I've been around for a while. I've seen my share of bandwagoneers. And I've seen my share of true dolfans. And I gotta tell you, this is what we've been waiting for. Let's show everyone else what kind of inspiration the Miami Dolphins dawn on us (I, for one, will be there for the Arizona and Steelers game). Lets go down to JRS. Let's scream our lungs out. And if you can't, well, scream with your TV!

All I'm saying is, yes, we could very well be cellar-dwellers this season. So be it. It's not like we're moving to Ohio or something. We're still the Miami freaking Dolphins. Stand proud. Stand together. Let all the bandwagoneers jump ship. We'll be here, celebrating the simple fact we have the pleasure of enjoying (in one way or another) another season of the team we love.

Maybe I'm being overoptimistic, but hey, it's so easy to cave to desperation right now. Remember, though, that when the going gets tough...
I will stand behind my team no matter what like you seem to. I will personally be at the Cardinals and Rams home games representing my favorite team whether we go 4-12 or 12-4. Let this be the time that the bandwagon lightens it's load.

I'll be watching, drinking, yelling, screaming, cheering, booing, every single dolphins game for the rest of my life! No matter who is on the field, I will root for this team. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

Do I need to keep fronting up my blind optimism?

12-4 BABY! OHHH YEAH!

PHINZ 4 EVER AND ALWAYS!

#84Fan4Life said:
I will stand behind my team no matter what like you seem to. I will personally be at the Cardinals and Rams home games representing my favorite team whether we go 4-12 or 12-4. Let this be the time that the bandwagon lightens it's load.
Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Let this be also the time we show what we're made of.

Hey, whether the standings read 16-0 or 0-16, you can bet your bottom dollar that each game played, I'll be glued to my television set wearing the Dolphin Pride on my sleeve for the world to see.

sbh1602 said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

It's good to find more true fans out there.

FinSinceBirth
FinTilDeath

Let's all get together and brace up the this next collective sac shot. :shakeno: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom