Votes: 10 71.4%
  • I'll miss those guys

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Major standing "O" for booting the unwanted weasels Big Doug and Quizlet off the site, if this was a Seinfeld "Tony" would have told them to "step off"(anybody get that, if not just call me Dennis Miller for obscure refrences) but you came forward and did the job. I'll miss those guys like a boil being lanced in my nether region. Honestly, they were all about gloating and being jerks, let them take their boring act elsewhere. May they rest in peace.........soon. Just kidding, but I for one am thrilled that you took correct decisive action. Thanks again.

They were entertaining at best, they didn't really know what they're talking about. And it was obvious that they had no life and was trying to make themselves feel better about their team.

Once it was pointed out to them why they were here they showed anger, frustration and immaturity, once that weakness was exposed it was easy to to get under their skin, and it showed once the name calling started.:evil:

The funny thing is Doug claims to be a well established University graduate. If this is true it makes his posts here even more pathetic. I can understand this stuff from a kid but a full grown man who claims to have kids. LOSER

Back
Top Bottom