Start Hartline! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start Hartline!

houtz

"guess who's back, back again"
Club Member
Reaction score
After the way he played Sunday I think he has earned his chance to start for this team.

This also doesn't hurt....

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Get em Hartline, Get EM!

He certainly has something to play for!

I say play all the rooks! They dont care! They go all out!

my goal for this wr corp... hartline becomes great #2, bess becomes great #3.. If we can get a true #1, (bowe, marshall, boldin, etc.) our offense would simply be amazing... R&R, Henne, our amazing Oline, top running game, great #1 Wr, great all around wr, great possesion guy.. Fasano would be amazing with more weapons around him, and both our TE's are great blockers...

i say go through this draft, get Berry, mcclain, or spikes in the first. OLB in 2nd, and w.e. they wana do with the rest.. then AFTER the draft, try and get a deal done for bowe or something since im assuming with the draft class being so full this year, their will be a dropoff the next, picks will mean alot but not as much.. just my take..

After reading in an article it mentioned that Henne looks forward to developing more chemistry with Hartline. Henne also made mention that he feels confident throwing to him. Don't like reading into stuff too much, but it almost seems like that's a stab at Ginn. I think I would lose confidence in throwing to Ginn too

I don't care who starts, but who has more reps. Hartline deserves more reps, and Turner, at least a look.

That photo of Hartline never gets old. Anyways, Brian "Hitman" Hartline is showing that he is deserving of more reps and it's high time he gets them. Clearly, Henne has the best chemistry with him, Bess, and Camarillo. I also agree with getting Turner some work.

Back
Top Bottom