Start of Free Agency - Player news thread. | Page 159 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start of Free Agency - Player news thread.

They gotta make a move for Hopkins no?

Hopkins? Sure why not! But Hopkins hasn't been the Hopkins that most of us remember for a few season now. Think it's fair to say he's on the down-side of his career!

I.McKenzie added a certain level of explosivness and quickness that gave secondary trouble. Just ask Nik Needham and Kohou

As Miami targets TEs in FA and/or the draft, here are some areas of the field they might help the team improve.

A traditional TE with better than average hands, and a RB who catches well, will help unlock more opportunities in the short-passing game between the hashes and to the right. Good tendency breakers.

1679275603854.jpeg

As Miami targets TEs in FA and/or the draft, here are some areas of the field they might help the team improve.

A traditional TE with better than average hands, and a RB who catches well, will help unlock more opportunities in the short-passing game between the hashes and to the right. Good tendency breakers.

View attachment 137357
Right now we don’t have either of those things so we need to address the two strongest positions in the draft which happen to be our two biggest weaknesses

I'm still surprised Bills got rid of I.McKenzie. He's made some big catches for them in the past..

The #2 guy next to Diggs is almost a non-factor.
I think Gabe Davis is a pretty good number 2 wr. Deonty Harty is going to be a more productive wr than McKenzie was, I believe. Had a big 6 reception 171 yd game against the Steeler last season and a 210 yard game against the Chiefs in the 2021 playoffs.

I think Gabe Davis is a pretty good number 2 wr. Deonty Harty is going to be a more productive wr than McKenzie was, I believe.

Davis is too inconsistent for them in too many games. He has multiple games of 30ish yards..then he'll have a 90ish yard game.

They're going ot miss McKenzie... The Harty kid...we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom