start over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

start over

Wallace758

Just one superbowl win just one
Reaction score
the only logical thing now to do is start to rebuild...if your team is so dependent on ricky williams...then why not seek a backup in the offseason just in case something happened...I don't blame Speilman...i blame Huzienga and wanny...Huzienga doesnt know his *** to his elbows about football...every year he fields a team that is supposely a contender but we all know what happens...Can someone explain to me why we can't rebuild now? When was the last time you can say the dolphins are rebuilding? never...our defense is getting old...our o lineman looked like they were sleeping last nite against a mediocre at best front 7 of the bengals...A.J Feeley looked as if he had to go to a model shoot after the game..This team can go 0-16...I'm a diehard dolphin fan and i've grown up watching the cowboys and broncos of the 90's destroy teams...this team is a shame to watch...Wayne Huzienga should be shot in the head 12 times. Wanny too how many times are you gonna look clueless on national tv u idiot...he dont look like a coach...he looks like a uncle whos a p**sy..and fcuk all you dolphin fans who dont believe the truth cuz we suck..and i still love ricky...and you fcuks think he's not a human...dude's got problems and you keep talkin ****...you guys no ****

I disagree

we have enough talent on defense to maybe cut one of those players or trade for an OL & a pick we need something.

Cut or {trade if anyone's interested} junior he's old & we have like 7 linebackers on the roster.

To salvage this season we need OL help now please lets not ride this out.

Back
Top Bottom