Start . . . . . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Start . . . . . .

dolphinsrok

Starter
Reaction score
Start Sage !! i say start him against NY, right now it might be too late because he hasn't taken snaps with the first team but I would have had him practicing after the denver win and we'll see what we have

release greise pick up a wr, beef up the oline

Why would Wannstedt start Sage? He's more then likely gone. I dont think he cares to see if Sage is the QB of the future.

Starting Sage is a bad idea. He is a free agent, and if he plays well, some teams may gain interest.

Wannstedt has no interest in seeing the future anyway since he will be fired after the Jets game.

They said the same thing in a article i was reading regarding wanny's stubborniss. which by the way is what got him fired.

I say start Jay, and give him a standing Ovation as a thank you at the end of the game, not because of his performance over the last three years, but for putting up wit hall the post-marino heckling and abuse, he managed to play decent rather than mediocre over those three years...heck all the fans ever did was heckle the poor guy...

sorry guys, my roommate, Outtawack over here, just got back from Sage's place, and hes complaining of his @$$ being sore, so you can obviously see which side hes on :lol:

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
sorry guys, my roommate, Outtawack over here, just got back from Sage's place, and hes complaining of his @$$ being sore, so you can obviously see which side hes on :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:booty: :moon: :hump:

I say start Jay, and give him a standing Ovation as a thank you at the end of the game, not because of his performance over the last three years, but for putting up wit hall the post-marino heckling and abuse, he managed to play decent rather than mediocre over those three years...heck all the fans ever did was heckle the poor guy...

Is any Q.B Miami ever gets going to be good enough? Lets be honest Marino was one in a million Q.B I cant see anyone breaking some of his records ever, seems like ever Q.B Miami gets will always be unfairly compared to Marino. Not ever team can have a Young replacing a Montana. I am not saying that Jay is a good or bad Q.B but following Marino he would have to be Brett Farve to get a fair shake IMO.

Your just jealous that you had to settle with Fiedler when i got Sage. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mindwarp
not true ... miami would be happy with a QB that can keep the game won.. not give it away in the 4th.

Yea but Jay has one of the highest winning % of any starting Q.B playing today he must have done something right on occasion.

Originally posted by outtawack311

Your just jealous that you had to settle with Fiedler when i got Sage. :rolleyes:

Just face the facts, Fiedler and Wannstedt both will be gone next year. I am a huge Fiedler fan and I really dont want to see him go but with all of the injuries and lack of touchdowns to interceptions, there is very little chance of him staying. Sage is a joke, just pass on him. We need to get right to Garcia. He is a probowler who will go all out for whoever hes playing for and with San Fran needing the cap space to resign Julian Peterson. Garcia would be a nice addition to 2004.

Originally posted by pats4life

Yea but Jay has one of the highest winning % of any starting Q.B playing today he must have done something right on occasion.

Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.... what's your point?
Was Dilfer the strong point of the Ravens? No, he was an admitted weakness.

Using the Dolphin's TEAM winning percentage argument for Fiedler has been used numerous times and is null and void.

Back
Top Bottom