Starting QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting QB

Who will be our starting QB, week 1, 2005?

• A.J. Feeley

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • Gus Feurotte

Votes: 33 41.8%

• Total voters
I already know Gus can't play. How many teams has he played for. Although I'll admit I'm not as high on AJ that I was when we 1st got him but, he had no line to block for him and not many weapons. So this year should be the make or break year. Let him play the season. As I said before he's the missing link our record depends on him. I have mixed emotions about him but, he's possibly the future. Gus isn't he's just the teacher.

I want AJ to win in, but have a feeling that Gus will get the nod.

They are both backups who are happening to be fighting for the starting position. Chris Leak for Dolphins QB next year
fingersx-1.gif

Raekwon The Che said:
They are both backups who are happening to be fighting for the starting position. Chris Leak for Dolphins QB next year
fingersx-1.gif

Leak is way too small to be a starting QB in the NFL. He will need to gain alot of weight and get alittle bit taller if he wants to start in the NFL.

And on to the question, i think that Feeley will start because i believe that he will know the system pretty well in TC and start to do better in it.

PhinDude88 said:
Leak is way too small to be a starting QB in the NFL. He will need to gain alot of weight and get alittle bit taller if he wants to start in the NFL.

And on to the question, i think that Feeley will start because i believe that he will know the system pretty well in TC and start to do better in it.
You can always gain weight which is what I expect him to do the months before the draft :) Right now though it's looking like Gus over AJ

Im going out on a limb and saying Feurotte just because he knows the system and I was pretty dissapointed with Feeley last season. I know alot of it was not his fault but I would just like to see a new look and if it doesnt pan out then go back with Feeley. But I would like to see Feurotte get a shot.

Back
Top Bottom