Starting safeties | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting safeties

Realistically, who do you want see starting at S for us this year ?

• stick with Marion/Knight

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Marion/Freeman

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Knight/Freeman

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Freeman/Bell

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
knight/freeman..yeremiah bell as 3rd on the depth chart, c-ya brock

I think this will be Marions last year. Both tend to get burned deep, but for diff reasons. Marion has lost a bit of speed and freeman does not have the insticts of marion. The difference IMHO is the Marion gets picks and gets them at big times.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
knight/freeman..yeremiah bell as 3rd on the depth chart, c-ya brock
I like Brock, but I w/rather see Freeman play FS if he is going to start as you expect since they just gave him a nice contract

Freeman and Knight as neither Marion or Freeman can play SS imo.

Ozzy rules!!

I never wanted Sammy Knight on the roster last year so I vote to release him this year. He added very little to our team.

My vote is for Freeman at FS and a new(rookie?) at SS.

Marion and KNight clearly cannot keep the post covered in our defense. Marion has really slowed down, which is a shame, because he was such a good player.

No Arturo!

Freeman has been a steaming of pile of you-know-what since coming in. He was given a chance 2 years ago and stunk. I remember TOO many occassions when he got toasted.

Why do you think we brought in Sammy Knight? Because the coaches had confidence in Freeman?

He did nothing last year and I can't help but hope it's Knight and Marion next year, regardless of their various weaknesses.
They are both far superior to that lousy Arturo Freeman.

Back
Top Bottom