Starting Tackle In Third Round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Starting Tackle In Third Round

jmorgan6977

Puck the Fats
Reaction score
• Chris Chester, OL, Oklahoma
Chester is still raw, but the former tight end showcased his athletic ability with a unit-best 4.88 seconds in the 40-yard dash. He also finished near the top of all the offensive linemen in the vertical jump (31½), broad jump (8-10), short shuttle (4.50) and three-cone drill (7.31). Once considered a late-round project, Chester could sneak into the latter portion of Day 1.

Houck could turn this guy into a gold mine. With the speed at DE anymore and a new emphasize on athleticism for ol because of the 3-4, I think he fits the bill nicely and cheapley.

Fits the definition of sleeper pick.

Good find:rawk:

Starting Tackle?

He played guard in college.

He's very athletic....he's projected at OG by some scouts but he played OC in college.

I was actually hoping, HOPING, Daryn Colledge would somehow slip to us in the 3rd round. Colledge is a starting LT who is right now viewed as a late 2nd round pick who MIGHT MIGHT MIIIIIIIIIIIGHT slip into the 3rd because of the other 5-6 tackles in the draft with him.

I think he is athletic enought to play OT, but Id rather look for our future starting LT in FA.Ashworth?!?

He seems awfully similar to Adrian Jones. Former tightend known for his quickness. He could turn out solid at tackle, but he's going to take some developing.

Back
Top Bottom