Startling Revelation!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Startling Revelation!!

Phinz4Life

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Through vast research I have come up with a very startling revelation. It has to do with a certain player of the Miami Dolphins. Brace yourself for this one, because tireless hours of studying and hard work had brought me to this final conclusion.

David Boston and the Genie from Aladdin are one in the same!

I have facts to back up my shocking accusation.

First, lets look at both subjects.

clear.gif

On the left we have David Boston, and on the right we have Genie. Now, lets bring up the startling similarities that have made be believe they are the same.

1.) Notice the jovial smile on each of them. The contortion of the faces to produce this expression are all too similar.

2.) They both have a taste for golden ring earings, which they always have in their ears. The picture shows this.

3.) Their faces both have a similiar width to them, as well as overall shape.

4.) The facial hair is nearly the same on each of them. The goatee-look seems to be popular by both of them - or just the one disguised!

5.) They both have a knack for causing trouble, whether its arguing with coaches or turning monkeys into elephants.

There you have it, undeniable facts that support the conclusion that WR David Boston of the Miami Dolphins and the Genie from the Disney Aladdin movies are the EXACT SAME PERSON!

As Ripley would say, Believe it, or not!

kerry2-1.jpg
image137-1.jpg

If you are looking for people that look like cartoon characters, I think this one is more on spot.

Something tells me John Kerry is really a Scooby Doo villain.:roflmao:

Bush/Cheney '04

feeley is pretty hot duder in a perfectly straight way...speaking of hot, are there any women on these boards?

I see the 12 step program has really failed you.
Lets hope you wake up one day and realize that there is more to life than inhaling crack cocaine.

Back
Top Bottom