Steeler Fan Checking In. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steeler Fan Checking In.

steel-x

Steeler Fan
Reaction score
Jimmy James that I met over at the bengalslair sasid to come over and check this place out, so I decided to come see what you guys have to offer.

Thanks for having me.

I wont just be stopping you wont be able to get rid of me! Thanks for the welcome.

It will be fun to get your take on things...I don't think we have a regular here that's a Steeler fan.

cnc66 said:
It will be fun to get your take on things...I don't think we have a regular here that's a Steeler fan.
Cool there is a first for everything. I really love the game of football I am a fan first of the Steelers but I really am down with any football not involving the ratbirds.

:welcome: to :fh:

Keep hands and feet insde the vehicle at all times.

It'll be nice to talk football with a Steelers fan :wink:

hey Steel-x, do you know this guy?

clear.gif

My fiance is a Steelers fan from the Pittsburgh area. I was so happy for him during the SuperBowl. Nice to have you on the board.

steel-x said:
Jimmy James that I met over at the bengalslair sasid to come over and check this place out, so I decided to come see what you guys have to offer.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the best team site in all of sports!!

What's up Steel X. Looking forward to some good natured ribbing, general football talk, and some sharing of your football brains with us. Will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom