Steeler fan who comes in peace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steeler fan who comes in peace

SteelHack

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just want to say that I am not one of those smack talking guys who show up on a teams message board when they are the next team on the roster. The fact that the Steelers and the Dolphins play week one is just a coincidence

I honestly just love football...and love talking football with other smart football fans.

I looked up a Dolphin forum to get some info on two players that I really liked...that are now on the Fins roster. (Teyo Johnson, Shirdonya Mitchell)

You will hear no trash talk from me.....just football talk

HACK

SteelHack said:
Just want to say that I am not one of those smack talking guys who show up on a teams message board when they are the next team on the roster. The fact that the Steelers and the Dolphins play week one is just a coincidence

I honestly just love football...and love talking football with other smart football fans.

I looked up a Dolphin forum to get some info on two players that I really liked...that are now on the Fins roster. (Teyo Johnson, Shirdonya Mitchell)

You will hear no trash talk from me.....just football talk

Welcome, Hack. I grew up a Steelers fan, just outside of Pittsburgh. I transferred allegiance when I moved to Florida, mostly due to Marino and the fact that I could actually get tickets to games :lol:
~~Holli

Im a life long Steeler fan...but I have always lived about 100 miles south of Cleveland Ohio.....Im 34..so was just a kid in the 70s....and my family were Steeler Fans...and they were winning the Super Bowl every year..so I was like WHY NOT....and I never left.

HACK

Welcome Hack.

My brother, father, brother in law and my nephew are all diehard Steelers fans, so I have to listen to them brag about the SB win. :shakeno: Maybe this year I can return the favor. :wink:

Hope you enjoy your stay.

-Mike

Thanks guys...looks like a good board...

HACK

Welcome aboard!!! I have never had a problem with the Steelers...they're cool!

Welcome. As an orginazation, the Steelers command the utmost respect. Congrats to you on your teams' Superbowl win, and good luck in the upcoming season!

Back
Top Bottom