Steelers/Colts Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers/Colts Thread

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Let's see if the Steelers can stop the Colts tonight.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!!!!!! Great!.....All ready 7-0. Colts first play....

Does anyone else think the Colts can't be stopped. It looks like they will go 16-0 for sure. :(

It's still VERY early.

But, if the Steeler corners don't stop sneaking a look in the Colt backfield on play action Manning will put up 50 on them.

10 - 0 Colts but I think the game has settled down a bit now.

The Steelers need to put together a long drive....spin the clock and get some points.

Their O-line has to sack up though. A line as good as Pittsburgh's should NOT be getting blown off the ball by the undersized Colts.

ac_lanham said:
I think the team that will come closest to stopping them is Seattle, hopefully in the ELEMENTS

I said a few weeks ago that I think the Colts lose 2...San Diego and the Seabags beat them.

The Seabags are a GREAT home team.

unifiedtheory said:
10 - 0 Colts but I think the game has settled down a bit now.

The Steelers need to put together a long drive....spin the clock and get some points.

Their O-line has to sack up though. A line as good as Pittsburgh's should NOT be getting blown off the ball by the undersized Colts.

Exactly

flintsilver7 said:
The score is Colts 3, Ike Taylor 7, and Steelers 0.

That was one of the worst cornerback plays I have ever seen.

It's the safetys job to cover the deep ball. But I don't know what Hair was doing on that play.

unifiedtheory said:
I said a few weeks ago that I think the Colts lose 2...San Diego and the Seabags beat them.

The Seabags are a GREAT home team.
I picked the Jags and Searats to beat them, with a Jaguar upset in the playoffs as well :( --but now that Leftwich is out you gotta hope Seattle regulates at home.

No way in hell Indy loses a game at home man..if it was at San Diego I'd pick the Chargers, but not in Indy.

Back
Top Bottom