Steelers vs Bills moved to Monday 4:30 pm | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs Bills moved to Monday 4:30 pm

Bunch of smooth brained cry babies in here.
A fan of a Team with the 2 biggest cry babies in a league ment for men not kids , calling fan`s of another team cry babies , that`s some funny !@#t .Let me guess , last year when your pathetic lil fan base and players were crying about the heat you were calling them all a bunch of princesses ?

You totally missed the meaning of what I wrote earlier. Personally I have no problem with teams playing in extremely cold wether. My point was that if the NFL was going to move the Bills game because of the weather
and for the protection of the fans and the teams. They should be moving the Dolphin game to another day for the same reason.
Fair enough. I just feel that weather should not be a factor in any game, and should be equal for all. But, life isn't fair, so it's ridiculous for me for want it to be so. :shrug:

That said, as far as playing in the extremes, in my experience with my body, you can always bundle up in the cold, but you can't do anything about extreme heat. In the Army I spent weeks outdoors in the mountains of Germany during the winter, and here in PA I can spend hours outdoors shoveling snow. And, IMO, that's a picnic compared to the 20 months or so I spent stationed in hot and humid Louisiana. I'll take cold over hot any day!

All of the whining in this post when you could have settled matters in your own hands last week…just hilarious.

#JoshOwnsYou

Back
Top Bottom