Steelers vs. Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs. Colts

CalDolFan10x14

Your QB for the next 10 years.
Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone think the Steelers stand a chance against the Colts? I do, but I don't think they'll be able to pull it out. That Indi crowd is going to be ruthless. I say 30-21 Colts

Why the hell is BIG BEN wearing a glove on his throwing hand playing in a Dome???????????

Impressive drive there by the Steelers. The Colts D was clearly caught off guard. This may be closer than I thought. There's still a ways to go.

ILPhinFan88 said:
Is that the hand with the bad thumb?

Oh, maybe! That would make sense then

MikeO said:
Why the hell is BIG BEN wearing a glove on his throwing hand playing in a Dome???????????

Have you ever tried a pair of those gloves on? It's like having stick-em on. With Dwight Freeney coming from his blind side he's gonna need help holding onto the ball.

MikeO said:

Why the hell is Ben wearing a beard and scruffy hair?? Does he think he's Jake Plummer?

Desslar said:
Why the hell is Ben wearing a beard and scruffy hair?? Does he think he's Jake Plummer?

:lol: I noticed that, too. It DOES look like he was trying to copy Plummer's style.

There's the first pick. He should've taken the sack instead of trying to throw that one. Momemtum changer???

Back
Top Bottom