Steelers vs Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers vs Miami

i am calling the upset right here on finheaven mark it down.

DaunteFin said:
it's better to play our first game against the Steelers on Opening night then have no prime time games at all (like we did after a dissapointing season). and we deffinetly can beat them. i think a loss here would actually help the learning proccess more than a blow out win against a team like Houston. but im sure we will win. GO FINS!
DO NOT sleep on Houston.. That is a tough gig.. They just got Moulds, have Carr, Davis, and Johnson, and will be sportin' Reggie Bush.. They are gonna be a problem.. That to me is harder game than Pitt..

:(

What is everyone saying about well win our opener. Think about this, they are the defending champs ( sure their not the best of all time but they are still the champs) and we dont even know who our QB will be opening day.

im hoping daute is ready but there is a vey high chance he wont be. Do you think a guy like Collins, Harrington, or maddux will lead us to victory? give me a break.

I wish it was mid season though, we would have a ligitament chance to win.

the dolphins have a high percentage of winning their opening day game but lets try to foget a couple years against the houston texans.

Back
Top Bottom