Step right up! Give Props to our OL! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Step right up! Give Props to our OL!

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? 0 sacks? 190 yards running? Again???

This time around it was Ruddy, Perry and Wade that opened the whole on the right side of Ricky's 52 yards TD run. Nails and Dixon have been getting most of the credit for our rejuvinated blocking -but really, this enitre unit has gelled under Turner and the results are clear as day.

:cry: geuine tears of joy!!

I don't know... are they really that good?? I'm starting to believe what Ricky said... A great running back makes the Oline look good.. I remember someone saying that about Dallas also.. saying that thier line sucked until they drafted Emmit..
I mean they have done good.. but could it be because of Ricky?

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I don't know... are they really that good?? ...
I mean they have done good.. but could it be because of Ricky?

On Ricky's 53 yard run the right side of the O-Line made a big enough whole to drive Madden's tour bus through, so you have to give them credit for that. But once he got past the D-Line, it was all Ricky.

Definitely got to give props...

... to our AWESOME offensive line. These guys are playing like warriors... SMART warriors, too.

Not only did they not give up any sacks and not only did we rush for a gazillion yard... AGAIN! But if I'm not mistaken there was only one false start penalty. Smart play.

Really, this WHOLE TEAM is playing in a way that you simply have to :hail:

:biggrin:

GO 'PHINS!!!

Not to split hairs but I think there were 2 false stars, both on todd wade.

I agree they are playing better and I am not trying to take anything away from them... but.... would they still look this good if Lamar was still back there?? or JJJ??
Whatever it is, I am loving it... I love Ricky, I love Norv, I love our offense... and our defense looked much better yesterday then in the first two games IMHO...
Life is good.

We did give up one sack.....half a sack to I believe Thomas and Ferguson.....not saying it wasn't a great game tho!!!! over 200 yards rushing too....wow what an effort!!!!! I had my doubts about the line, but SO FAR they are definately delivering, and if it is them doing the job, or Ricky making them look good, does it really matter?????

Mark Dixon

Has anyone but me noticed that he has started talking trash? Since he has been moved to the LT position, Dixon has been very vocal of late about Ricky, Norv and the whole offense.

Any other time the only thing you'd hear out of Dixon's mouth was an unwarranted criticism of himself...but not now, that has changed. He is talking about how the heat and Ricky are going to be too much for the Jets (and this was b4 the game Sunday). After the game he talked more ****.

This offense has it! They've got that swagger! I just hope we can keep dominating opponents like this every week.

so true. This team is talking some smack - we never heard that from the offense before, certainly never from the OL and absolutely NEVER from Dixon :eek:

whats going on here??? :D

I think the great thing about how Norv and Wanny used RW sunday, was that he got 8 carries in the 1st half, and then he racked up 16 in the 2nd .

It is a well known fact that Ricky gets stronger as the game gets further along. I like the way that the game plan let him still have his strength in the 2nd half, and not use him up totally in the 1st half.

Very good coaching move IMO.

Back
Top Bottom