Steve Smith says Pats DBs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steve Smith says Pats DBs

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
were not physical. He said that everyone talked about how he and Muhammad would get pushed around and that they didn't play physical at all.

He also said Poole spit in his face.

Just another classless player.

I HATE the patriots.

**ck the pats!!! this as bad a a dolphins loss for me!! being from mass. all i will hear now for the next 2 freeeking months how good the pats are!!! god please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! go dolphins

I am from NH and feel your pain. I hate football right now.

The Patriots played dirty all night. I wouldn't be surprised to see the NFL pass out some fines later for things they did after the whistle blew.

I saw Bruschi throw a punch after the whistle was blown. I thought you were supposed to be kicked out for actions such as that? The refs had to have seen it seeing how they were standing right behind him when it happened. I don't think this should be used as an excuse for them winning but really, with all the penalties being called, they should have been consistant there as well.

Originally posted by Samphin
I saw Bruschi throw a punch after the whistle was blown. I thought you were supposed to be kicked out for actions such as that? The refs had to have seen it seeing how they were standing right behind him when it happened. I don't think this should be used as an excuse for them winning but really, with all the penalties being called, they should have been consistant there as well.

Just another example of the league looking the other way. They'll apologize later and maybe fine some folks...regardless...where's the trophy going?

The Patriots were blessed this season and look to only improve next year. All the while we still have Wanny. I REALLY hope this guy experiences some kind of epiphony (sp) and learns how to be calm and in control during a game. That's what really scares me about Wanny....stresses out too easily and loses the tactical picture.

Yea i saw the ref looking straight at PATRIOT players taking shots at the ballcarrier after the whistle, absolutely ridiculous, i never bought into the garbage that the refs want the pats, but that kind of event makes me ponder hte possibility...

the league may not help the patriots, but they certainly don't hurt them, and with 2 #1's and 2 #2's, these f-ers might be starting a dynasty. it's up to the finz to save nfl mankind from patriot domination:rolleyes:

I hate the patriots as much as any one else in here but they got screwed with that fumble it was a fumble and should have been called one. That being said Brady was not the MVP and was not even the best qb in the game he almost cost them the game throwing that int and then recieved a gift from god with that freakin kickoff. Delhomme had like 40 less yards and no int's. I think vrabel should have gotten mvp with his 2 sacks a forced fumble and a touchdown he was the real mvp.

The game looked consistently called to me. There won't be any fines handed down.
Carolina played some dirty football throughout the playoffs, so seeing the Pats play basically the same was refreshing.

Patriots offence of all things impressed me the most. On defense, they were uncharacteristically "awful" blowing coverages repeatedly. Letting an offense like Carolina score that many points against you is embarrassing.

I just hope the Phin's become players again in the playoffs. We're so close -/

my beef is not so much with the Pats as the league... the players will do what they can get away with. and the Pats are allowed to get away with more than other teams, it seems. Vinatieri's hit out of bounds in the 4th after a kickoff and the flag being picked up is an example... but the biggest thing to me, is that they absolutely never get called for holding. and at times it is just blatant. it was even more so against the Colts, but there were numerous examples last night as well. i dont think they were called for holding more than once in the playoffs. that is simply not possible.

I agree on the officiating.

They didn't let that physical play all year, then come the playoffs, and they turned a blind eye. Be consistent is all anyone good ask.

Hate to disagree w/ almost everyone in this thread...but....the Pats won because...well..they are F**king GOOD.

How about we pick up and learn from the short controlled passing attack, smart personnel moves and outstanding coaching?

In fact, I'm willing to "learn" from the Cats..who I think probably outplayed the Pats and certainly have accomplished more in the last 2 years then just about anyone in football.

No more..."lucky" crap...or "the refs are unfair" BS. Call a spade a spade...the Pats OWN, not only the AFCE, but the F**king NFL.

Now, excuse me while I puke....and pray for next season.

Originally posted by Dbergan
Hate to disagree w/ almost everyone in this thread...but....the Pats won because...well..they are F**king GOOD.

How about we pick up and learn from the short controlled passing attack, smart personnel moves and outstanding coaching?

In fact, I'm willing to "learn" from the Cats..who I think probably outplayed the Pats and certainly have accomplished more in the last 2 years then just about anyone in football.

No more..."lucky" crap...or "the refs are unfair" BS. Call a spade a spade...the Pats OWN, not only the AFCE, but the F**king NFL.

Now, excuse me while I puke....and pray for next season.

I Agree with most of what you said I think! We only wish we were that damn good and also it takes a little luck to win a title JUST ASK BILL B.!!!!

Originally posted by Phishstix
the league may not help the patriots, but they certainly don't hurt them, and with 2 #1's and 2 #2's, these f-ers might be starting a dynasty. it's up to the finz to save nfl mankind from patriot domination:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom