Steven Jackson!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steven Jackson!!!!

finregime said:
This guy is a beast!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice to have him runnind behind Fiedler!!!
in my madden 2005, i was unable to unload ricky for s jackson and c rogers...her runs wild that kid

finregime said:
There needs to be a thread on whatever you need to share but doesn't fit into another thread.

My synopsis :)
Your post was pointless, it would be like posting the following....................................."PEYTON MANNING" The guy can really throw that ball, it would be nice having him throw to our receivers, and while were fantasizing........"BILL BELICHEK" That guy can really coach, sure would be nice to have him coach the Dolphins.........I'm sorry in advance if I took away two future compelling threads that you may have started:sleep:

damn blue fin..fora 'season veteran' all you can do is bash this guys post..talk about a snoozer...NOONE cares what you think about the post. you dont like it..sont respond...simple as that

Dolfan73 said:
I want Larry Fitzgerald, Philip Rivers, Eli Manning, Maurice Clarett, Mike Vick, Moss, McNabb, TO, Garcia, Brunell. What do you think we could trade to get all those guys? Wanny, Fiedler, Chambers and Spielman's left nut? LMAO people must be getting real bored here. Can't wait til we our boys out on the field. Go on AOL and find the pro football chat to talk about this nonsense. No Offense, just irritating. I click on the thread like we jsut signed somebody or something. I see someone with yet ANOTHER pipe dream. Drink a case and sleep til saturday alright!
His left nut eh? I think Wanny would miss it too much.

finleyfinton said:
damn blue fin..fora 'season veteran' all you can do is bash this guys post..talk about a snoozer...NOONE cares what you think about the post. you dont like it..sont respond...simple as that
And most here would prefer people don't start threads that are that ridiculous, if you don't have something compelling to talk about don't start a thread.

BlueFin said:
And most here would prefer people don't start threads that are that ridiculous, if you don't have something compelling to talk about don't start a thread.

Or better yet don't come into one buddy............

Phinzone said:
Or better yet don't come into one buddy............
No one would if it wasn't laberled so poorly as to mislead that a trade or some REAL Dolphin related possibility was in the air, this is the Dolphins section of the board not the NFL board.

I have to agree with BlueFin on this one. I tend to go to the main Dolphin board to actually read about stuff that is Dolphins related. These unsubstantiated discussions about acquiring Player x or Player Y are getting pretty old.

It's shortsighted to just tell people not to comment on the threads that bother them when they end up cluttering the main page and often push aside some really interesting Dolphin-related subject matter.

I dont agree with bashing the crap out of this guy. Jackson is a very talented back who we could have had in the draft had we known about our RB situation sooner. I think Rick should attempt to make a move for him possibly involving O-gun (the Rams are very thin at DE after losing Wistrom to Seattle). I have faith in Minor, but i watched Jackson play a couple games in college and I believe hes a future Pro-Bowler in kind of the same mold as that formerly dreadlocked RB who's name i refuse to use (lol).

FinFan4Life814 said:
I dont agree with bashing the crap out of this guy. Jackson is a very talented back who we could have had in the draft had we known about our RB situation sooner. I think Rick should attempt to make a move for him possibly involving O-gun (the Rams are very thin at DE after losing Wistrom to Seattle). I have faith in Minor, but i watched Jackson play a couple games in college and I believe hes a future Pro-Bowler in kind of the same mold as that formerly dreadlocked RB who's name i refuse to use (lol).
Theres almost no way we could get Steven jackson. Why would the Rams draft him if they didnt want to keep him. hed be expensive as hell!

Back
Top Bottom